Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New CEO - Paul Barber

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Bozza knows but is obviously being discreet - i dont know who else knows if anyone

Discretion is all well and good, but I'm not sure I understand the need to tell people that you know something but can't tell them what.

All or nothing, shirley?

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Discretion is all well and good, but I'm not sure I understand the need to tell people that you know something but can't tell them what.

All or nothing, shirley?

Yeah, but it does keep us coming back to this site a bit more often = increase in sponsors income. Clever guy that Bozza

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Why all the secrecy if it is a done deal. Why havent the club announced it on the website.

What's the problem? The club has no obligation to release the information until they want to.

Maybe there's an agreement with the new CEO and the organistion he previously worked for to not announce this until a certain date.

What difference does it make if we know today, tomorrow, next week or next month?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
What's the problem? The club has no obligation to release the information until they want to.

Maybe there's an agreement with the new CEO and the organistion he previously worked for to not announce this until a certain date.

What difference does it make if we know today, tomorrow, next week or next month?

Because some people seem to hate that a few people know things, long before they do!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

I thought this thread was about the new MD not the new CEO

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Granted, but it is of general interest to supporters so once it is an established fact surely it is in the clubs best intersts to make an announcement and thus avoid speculation.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
One was Ken Browns position and one was or is held by Martin Perry not sure which one this is for, I assume it is Ken Browns as MP isnt leaving until next year if I read it correctly.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Granted, but it is of general interest to supporters so once it is an established fact surely it is in the clubs best intersts to make an announcement and thus avoid speculation.

I think the club can decide what's in its own best interests and I'm sure that they are not in least bit concerned about speculation.

If there is an embargo on the release of the information, there'll be a good reason for it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I think the club can decide what's in its own best interests and I'm sure that they are not in least bit concerned about speculation.

If there is an embargo on the release of the information, there'll be a good reason for it.

If there's en embargo, then why do so many people here know who it is then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here