Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Brighton Shirt For Tottenham Game!!!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Fifty quid for a bit of ERREA tat.

It better be f***ing gold fibred for that price. Fifty quid, spoke its not designed to be worn but kept in its box as it will no doubt unravel after the first wash like all the poor quality Errea shit we have had over the years.

f***ing Errea.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

It better be f***ing gold fibred for that price. Fifty quid, spoke its not designed to be worn but kept in its box as it will no doubt unravel after the first wash like all the poor quality Errea shit we have had over the years.

f***ing Errea.

I'll put you down for two then.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

f***ing Errea.

What Will I get you for Christmas now then?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

f***ing Errea.

It's state of the art Italian fabric don't you know.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
What is the point of the box? Are people going to put it back in the box once they've washed it? I'd probably throw the box straight in the bin.
A bullseye - I'm out.

Also, what's the point of tattoos on black people - you can't really see them.

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
are they not selling the shorts and socks with the one off shirt as id like to get them as well

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Club dropped the ball on this. Should have had it at £30 and had it available for fathers day, would have shifted loads more.

I always get the simple Albion related gift every birthday/Christmas/fathers day and this would have been an easy choice.

To be fair maybe they wanted a smaller number to make it more "limited edition"?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Had the weekend to let it settle and give it another opportunity to take my fancy, but it hasn't. It's still f'ing rank.

Agreed. It's basically a rip-off of an Umbro kit (think Huddersfield, Bilbao, Sunderland and Saints last year) done not as well. It's supposed to look retro and classic but just looks tacky. I hate the way the stripes just finish for no reason above the collarbone and it looks baggy.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Might be the way this is going across the board, I see that Newcastle shirts this season are £50, with no box, and Puma shirts are definately no better than Errea, IMO they are far poorer. In Europe you'll find replica shirts sell in the shops for up to e80, maybe the UK has been 'cheap' relatively speaking in recent years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here