Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Brighton Shirt For Tottenham Game!!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO that is not the case, it's just that we choose to let Errea make us shirts like that (it might be rules in other markets around the world). There is no FA, FL or any other rule that insists the back is plain on shirts in the UK. Plenty of other teams have stripes on the back of their shirts, Huddersfield, Sunderland and Brentford come to mind immedeatly.

ok colo thanks for the correction, thats why I said " I think" :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
ok colo thanks for the correction, thats why I said " I think" :thumbsup:

No worries Marc, it's a common misconception, I think it is because there may have been one or two incidents in the past (like SCC) where this was deemed an issue, in European games, and I guess it sticks in the mind.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Have not bought a top since the SKINT days. The ITS logo was designed using Microsoft Art and looked complete and utter shit. Our new sponsors have a better design but not sure about the green/blue clash. May wait till we beat palace away and purchase the special kit for that. As for the £50 price tag. Guess we had better get used to it. Wondering how much Tottenham tickets will be compared to our big Aberdeen friendly last year.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Actually going to say this, I'm not that fussed by that. Is OK but no way I'll be buying that and certainly not for £50. Fingers crossed for the main kit though, I have faith. Some of the details I like but it just doesn't add up...... probably not meant to since isn't really a 'kit' looks more like a polo shirt crossed with a kit.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Don't like it, especially the central position of the logo. Looking at some of the photo's zoomed in, the material looks pretty crap as well, i'd never pay £50 for a football shirt, and certainly not for that one.
Each to their own.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I like the shirt without the sponsors name much better.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
hmm well i whipped this up, i hope they see sense and dont use that awful block white background logo, something like this would look much nicer...

2d268lx.jpg

looks great mate!

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Dreadful. Another club decision taken whilst ignoring the views of the fans

Sent from my sofa using Tapatalk

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Disappointing.

Too much white and it looks like it was designed by a committee. If I still bought replica shirts-I'd pass on that one.

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
If you look at the 'Our Shops' section on the official web site, in particular the one at the AMEX, there is a big sign labelled '2011/2012 Kit', with a glimpse of a shirt just below. In the foreground there are lots of blue and white striped shirts, not last seasons, (although baring the IT 1st logo).

http://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/our-shops

Last edited:

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Let's face it, everyone has different ideas on what the kit should look like, so to say things like "they ignored the opinions of the fans" is rdiculous. If they asked the opinion of the fans, you would get as many answers as the fans you asked.

As for the central badge (my opinion!), I've always presumed it's so it can be seen when you're wearing the shirt under a jacket.

I hope the main shirt is like this one, but I just hope it's not £50, as that price is completely outrageous - what kind of inflation rate is that? Even £36.99 was a lot...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here