Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New "big name" Midfielder

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought it was widely known that Andrew Crofts will be our midfielder in? Funnily enough, haven't even seen a thread dedicated to him and he's going to be our next signing IMO... :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I thought it was widely known that Andrew Crofts will be our midfielder in? Funnily enough, haven't even seen a thread dedicated to him and he's going to be our next signing IMO... :)
Crofts was early doors in the rumour mill.
We've signed and lost a good 30 midfielders since then.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
There is no bigger name than Stelios Giannakoppulls is there ? Might be him.

Sokratis Papastathopoulos is long amongst the living.

If we're allowed to sign deceased players I'd hazard a guess at Sócrates Brasileiro Sampaio de Souza Vieira de Oliveira.

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
It couldn't have been you Timmy my old buddy, otherwise the guy would have said...

"I met this guy I used to know on the train...short, bald bloke... Bit irritating and kept going on about a blog he used to be allowed to write for the argus. Anyway after trying to move several carriages to get away from him he sat on my lap and stared right into my eyes and said 'brighton are signing an insane player'...He then laughed so heartily that droplet of spit landed on my face. He then jumped off my lap and, wearing nothing but a pair of BHA boxer shorts ran down the train carriage shrieking "I just want to be adored" and then he disappeared and I knew then I would never see him again"

Haha! Now that made me laugh aloud :laugh:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Is it Michael Owen ?????

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We'll just have to wait for Ernest to finish his 9AM meeting with his SAUCE at the Cliftonville for the REAL story...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Sokratis Papastathopoulos is long amongst the living.

If we're allowed to sign deceased players I'd hazard a guess at Sócrates Brasileiro Sampaio de Souza Vieira de Oliveira.

Well that's easy for you to say mate.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
So as he's a friend, why don't you give him a call and find out more?

Let me guess, haven't got his number right?

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
So, some bloke on the train says we're signing someone. Fantastic news! I await the announcement with bated breath! :O

Brighton Buzz forgot to mention he's mate was Dick Knight !

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Crofts was early doors in the rumour mill.
We've signed and lost a good 30 midfielders since then.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;5044622 said:
Crofty would be great, not only because he is a great player, but he also already knows our style of play, knows Gus, knows some of the lads and should slot into the system quickly and easily :)

Yep - Brian Owen confirmed this via twitter last week

Really? Didn't see that and still can't.

Think it was Johnny Cantor after some digging / bullshitting from me and a mate on Twitter (we managed to get it out of him). Yet I searched and no thread started on him on here (this was a few days ago Stat Brother). I tweeted Bozza who put something on NSC twitter feed. Leeds heavily linked too as part of Snodgrass deal to Norwich. We'll see. Would be gunny if it is him as there's been 36,000 threads started on other players in the last wk :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here