Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New "big name" Midfielder

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Think it was Johnny Cantor after some digging / bullshitting from me and a mate on Twitter (we managed to get it out of him). Yet I searched and no thread started on him on here (this was a few days ago Stat Brother). I tweeted Bozza who put something on NSC twitter feed. Leeds heavily linked too as part of Snodgrass deal to Norwich. We'll see. Would be gunny if it is him as there's been 36,000 threads started on other players in the last wk :lol:
Crofts was definitely heavily rumoured right at the end of last season, when Holt spat his dummy out.
He might not have been the 'named' thread, but there were people on here salivating at the prospect of his return.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I, for one, would welcome Crofty back... Sidwell, even more so (but not realistic)

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I, for one, would welcome Crofty back... Sidwell, even more so (but not realistic)

Genuine ... Crofts Brother In Law is the Dad of one of the lads in my U10 Team, I'll ask tomorrow!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
You would really prefer Messi on a huge sum of cash instead of a nobody who turns out to be just as good on a normal wage?
Fair enough....

I don't remember you saying the 'nobody' would be as good as Messi. Obviously, I'd opt for a free signing on a low wage who was the best player in the world.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I don't remember you saying the 'nobody' would be as good as Messi. Obviously, I'd opt for a free signing on a low wage who was the best player in the world.

I'm going to hazard a guess he plays for one of Uckfield, Burgess Hill or Steyning, might go and watch them, pick him out and tip off the scouting office

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here