Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New "big name" Midfielder

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Met friend on train tonight that is not "mad" footy fan. Had'nt seen him for several years. Mentioned I was a season ticket holder at Brighton as we were getting off train and he said that he heard in London that we were signing a "big name" midfielder.He said everything had been agreed and will be announced in the next couple of days. We then went our separate ways before I could question him further. Only time will tell but it should make Friday interesting.:wink:???
Sit back and wait for another bin fest lol

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
another bin fest lol

compost-bin-Andrew-King-537x356.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So, no name. No decent source. No mention of fee.

But on the plus side, there's a chance this will be true. The whole of football knows we want a midfielder. And that we're a little bit attractive. All in all, wonderfully vague and general.

Going to be expensive to get on the back of a shirt then.

Mackail-Smith 12 costs £20. Grim enough, let alone Bouba Diop 8. Oh, shit, sorry...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Navarro released to free up the number 8 shirt. Nobody assigned it. Lampard wears number 8 for Chelsea, always has. We need a midfielder. It's Lampard. :bowdown:

:lolol: FFS Fellas. I am going to bed. I suggest you join me...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Navarro released to free up the number 8 shirt. Nobody assigned it. Lampard wears number 8 for Chelsea, always has. We need a midfielder. It's Lampard. :bowdown:

move over then.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex

That dream I had is all making sense now - I thought it was the cheese

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All we can say for sure is that it isn't Zinedine Zidane because a) he's retired and b) we've got no 'Z's left to put on replica shirts after signing our new goalie.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Met friend on train tonight that is not "mad" footy fan. Had'nt seen him for several years. Mentioned I was a season ticket holder at Brighton as we were getting off train and he said that he heard in London that we were signing a "big name" midfielder.He said everything had been agreed and will be announced in the next couple of days. We then went our separate ways before I could question him further. Only time will tell but it should make Friday interesting.:wink:???
Sit back and wait for another bin fest lol

So, some bloke on the train says we're signing someone. Fantastic news! I await the announcement with bated breath! :O

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Am I the only one who could't give a toss how big a name the player is? All I want is any new players who come in to do a good job. I just don't care if it is Messi, Zidane or Mr Non-league nobody. In fact Mr Non-league nobody is preferable as he would be cheaper!

I think I'd prefer Messi.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
and thus was created the usual Friday Feeding Frenzy only to be dashed on the rocks of disappointment at one minute past five!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here