Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

new away membership scheme

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Can't believe what a joke this club is:angry:they do there best to put fans off and make life difficult grrrrrr.The club can stick there £10 up there arse.We get ripped off constantly by the board yet we keep the club going not them.No loyalty to fans these days:angry:

Come on, Pete, you kept the club going? :lolol::lolol::lolol: No director's loans then?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
i do hope you're joking. with out the infrequent fans and "glory hunters" its going to be very empty at Falmer.

im pretty ticked off that they didnt even bother to send a letter to AMS members to tell them about the new set up.

Did'nt we have something like 26,000 away members registered under the old AMS? Thats a lot of letters to send out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did'nt we have something like 26,000 away members registered under the old AMS? Thats a lot of letters to send out.

Something like that, I hope the blue and white memberships are renewable free on an annual basis by mail or web perhaps.

26,000 was a total joke

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Something like that, I hope the blue and white memberships are renewable free on an annual basis by mail or web perhaps.

26,000 was a total joke

After the West Ham fiasco last season the whole system needed a complete overhaul and I firmly believe annual renewal is the best way. That way if a big away game does come up the tickets stand a chance of going to the people who deserve them instead of the glory hunters.

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
West Ham wasn't exactly the first time this has happened though, we had simila problems against Tottenham and Southampton, it should have been sorted.

D

Deleted member 2719

We are still awaiting our confirmation of renewal to white member which they said would be sent back if we put in a SAE and it's already been 2 weeks.

Maybe those postie's are striking again!!

;)

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
It's a new scheme and all members of the original away supporters scheme were asked to register under the new scheme. For those wishing to register as "white" then the transfer was free provided you did this by 31st August, if not then it costs £10.
This was all on the Seagulls.co.uk months in June/July and, as others have said, reminders were posted all over NSC a few weeks back.

That doesn't make it right.
Its almost certainly illegal.

We are still awaiting our confirmation of renewal to white member which they said would be sent back if we put in a SAE and it's already been 2 weeks.

Maybe those postie's are striking again!!

;)

Same with us, we sent our renewals off in July complete with SAE! Rang the ticket office today and we're not registered on their system? The 'white' application forms are no longer on the club's website to download so the ticket office are sending them to me in the post. I am intending to moan like hell about this

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
God this is boring.

Can't we just all agree that no system will be perfect and move on?

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Sorry but sacrificing my education / family / sex life to earn loyalty is just VERY sad. Every other weekend I see the man I love travel round the country, getting pissed and being a loyal fan. I would so love to be with him, but I have other more important commitments.

Well is it anyone wonder I get pissed with all the nagging you give me!:drink:

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Sorry but sacrificing my education / family / sex life to earn loyalty is just VERY sad. Every other weekend I see the man I love travel round the country, getting pissed and being a loyal fan. I would so love to be with him, but I have other more important commitments.

Well is it anyone wonder I get pissed with all the nagging you give me!:drink:

Well, you were clearly pissed when you wrote that. xxxloveyouxxx

reigate

Nov 10, 2005
Well, you were clearly pissed when you wrote that. xxxloveyouxxx[/QUOTE]

I wish I was. I am about to have a meeting with our auditors..:yawn:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here