Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never left a game early..... until today

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Well done

f***ing plastic twat

Really.....?

He travels from Grimsby to see that disappointing display and you call him a "f***ing plastic twat"......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh.....just seen that you are one of the useless moderators on this forum. That must make you right then.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just the sheer physicality of the battle, looked lightweights vs heavyweights. Thought vokes should start and Reyes, basically anyone with physical presence.

We knew what was coming after all lots of direct crosses.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Dwayne's "bird"

5435677_450_450_0_0_fit_0_c8574383d8b55a16c89fc83289d3ac05.jpg

No wonder he got some stick

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As, I believe, most people know I try to find the good points at bad times. I can't conceal my absolute disbelief in today's performance.

For the first time in my life as a Brighton supporter I was embarrassed. I wanted the ground to open up and take me deep inside. I'll still not point fingers at people involved but today was a stunning under performance. If we are going to miss out on the play offs then fine. But to get totally and utterly spanked by a side born of Allardyce is just too much to bear. We were weak, we didn't show passion, we had no end result and we took the only player capable of changing matters off the field. The whole set up looked desperate. I don't want us finishing eighth with added humiliation. I personally want to see a full apology from the manager for those that had to suffer this abysmal display. It wasn't far short of a Sussex Sunday Div 5 performance.

And to the wankers that got on at Liverpool Street about 90 minutes ago, about 30 of you all pissed up and acting like missing links, I'm ashamed to be a part of what you support. Falling over a woman in a sling with a dislocated shoulder and not even apologising is quite simply disgusting. I hope you get the shit kicked out of you in London tonight.

Great end to a great day.

Freddo

May 14, 2006
Clapham
I admit I left early today as well. I just couldn't take it anymore. It's the first time I've left early and I think I do regret it. I know I should have stayed until the end but the humiliation was excruciating, worse than 6-1 Liverpool, worse than 2-1 Mansfield, arguably as bad as 5-0 Palace. But having gone to 34 games this season I felt I deserved a break. What made matters worse though was a rather ugly confrontation with the woman next to us, who wanted us to feel ashamed of ourselves for leaving even though she didn't know who Marcos Painter was.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I think Dunk should've played today, his height would of been useful, considering they play hoofball El-Abd had no chance against Davies/Cole. I moved up the top in the end because so many people had gone.

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
oh come off it, even if we had iker casillas in goal we would have lost 4-0.

When the keeper makes such horrendous mistakes with the first goal and third goal, the rest of the team drop their heads and all fight goes out of them.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
When the keeper makes such horrendous mistakes with the first goal and third goal, the rest of the team drop their heads and all fight goes out of them.

The third goal perhaps, but seriously i blame the defenders for allowing vaz te the time to pick his spot, he was just wandering along and had all the time in the world to take a shot, shots as good as that could be fumbled by any keeper.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
This is true sadly.

I am a huge fan of Gus, but must admit his team choice was wrong today.

Barnes up front on his own is never going to win anything.

Its not Barnesy's fault though, the defending today was awful.

El Abd was poor, Dicker a disaster, Painter rubbish.

Dicker and Painter both need to go ,today was another monumental fcuk up by Gus but so what we take it on the chin and move on, he is still definately the man for the job and still learning

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
Really.....?

He travels from Grimsby to see that disappointing display and you call him a "f***ing plastic twat"......hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh.....just seen that you are one of the useless moderators on this forum. That must make you right then.
nice way for a mod to behave:tosser:
ah well that will be me banned then

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The third goal perhaps, but seriously i blame the defenders for allowing vaz te the time to pick his spot, he was just wandering along and had all the time in the world to take a shot, shots as good as that could be fumbled by any keeper.

Are you saying the first goal was not a keeper error?

dont be silly, as soon as the team was announced people were saying that we would get trounced.
completely

Whatever we all think, and i think we were all completely confused by the selection, Poyet was taught a lesson today in tactics. I watched the youth team get found out by West Ham, and their first team played exactly the same tactics. Pushed four up when we had the ball at the back, our passing wasn't good enough and we gave the ball away. Surely, being that Poyet must have expected this, we could have tried something different for the start. We could have played Buckley and Lua Lua and played the channels to begin with, this would have upset their plan. We would have also then had more options to play from the back.

We were so narrow and so predictable in our play today. The final straw was taking Assulin, who had been our most creative player at that point, and Barnes off. So even when we were 3 down we still only had one up front and we were carrying one to many central midfielder.

This is the one of the best seasons I have seen from the Albion, but Poyet got really found out today. Roll on Tuesday and the bounce back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here