Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Never left a game early..... until today

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Thanks for going and cheering the lads on. More than I did so KUDOS to you.
Chin up, roll with the good and the bad.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
36 years supporting The Albion, never left before the final whistle. Did today though straight after the 5th one went in. Delighted that we'll be home an hour earlier than expected. What a shambles. Sorry Gus but everyone was wondering what was going on as soon as we saw the line-up. Conspiracy theorists on the tube reckon we threw it deliberately!!!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
36 years supporting The Albion, never left before the final whistle. Did today though straight after the 5th one went in. Delighted that we'll be home an hour earlier than expected. What a shambles. Sorry Gus but everyone was wondering what was going on as soon as we saw the line-up. Conspiracy theorists on the tube reckon we threw it deliberately!!!
Yeah most were mystified by this hideous selection,how smart is poyet thats the question?

mrjon1976

Found bliss in ignorance
Jul 25, 2011
gravesend
Thanks for going and cheering the lads on. More than I did so KUDOS to you.
Chin up, roll with the good and the bad.

This. Couldn't afford to go, but fair play to those that did. Has been a great season, would be such a shame for it to end with a whimper.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Painter hasnt played a 90 mins since when ? didnt even get a run out for the reserves in the week, yet gets back in the team for a very tough & combative game away against an Allardyce team, strange.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Completely rubbish. Such a waste of money, left after the 5th as they wouldn't let us leave beforehand.

Brezovan was poor, definitely at fault for 2 or 3 of the goals. El-Abd was atrocious.

Poyet has to come out and say he's f***ed up big time today, why play Navarro, Dicker and Bridcutt?

Joke.

Disgraceful , you never leave early , even when we're 6 nil down. That is not how you've been brought up to follow the Albion. :angry:

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Taking off Assulin was a horrific decision, he looked our best player and creative in midfield. Hope he starts on Tuesday night along with Forster-Caskey.

Unbelievable today but you can't take anything away from West Ham, they were absolutely outstanding. Vaz Te is the best player in the Championship.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Im disappointed that we didnt try for Vaz Te when he was still at Barnsley, Gus's type of player imo.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I was in the west ham end with bird.... I stood up and clapped every goal even though it physically hurt me....

After the 5th goal I left quietly and was subjected to all kinds of ridiculous abuse ....way way ott, especially as I was with a woman.

Now I guess leaving directly after a goal and being a new face kind of gives the game away but ,damn, imagine if I was a genuine west ham fan ... Very strange.

Horrible horrible fans both at the Amex and today. Would LOVE it if they don't go up this season and we do em next season.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Completely rubbish. Such a waste of money, left after the 5th as they wouldn't let us leave beforehand.

Brezovan was poor, definitely at fault for 2 or 3 of the goals. El-Abd was atrocious.

Poyet has to come out and say he's f***ed up big time today, why play Navarro, Dicker and Bridcutt?

Joke.

Well done

f***ing plastic twat

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I went and I witnessed it. It was laughable, though I am sure we will win the next few games and sneak into the playoffs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here