Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nav signing tomorrow

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But who for?

His twitter:-
Just had the call I've been waiting 4, looks like I cud b signing 2moz, I'll let every1 know wen it happens,

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
He worked his butt off to get fit and deserves a regular 1st team spot with somebody and will probably do bloody well , good luck to him .

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Just hoping he doesn't go to Palace................that would be tragic!
I know palace are shite but nav's is even more shite,average league 1 player at best,people think he was good last season but that's because he was surrounded by 6 other defensive players for us.

Good luck to him anyway

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
A friend said he saw him today at the Broadfield Stadium!! I dont beleive him, but hey its possible

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
That would be an amazing signing for Crawley. Tempted to put a bob on them for promotion, already made 3 solid signings. I'll probably go and see a few Ames of them next season they'll be playing decent football.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I know palace are shite but nav's is even more shite,average league 1 player at best,people think he was good last season but that's because he was surrounded by 6 other defensive players for us.

Good luck to him anyway

:wanker:

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Whoever it is, apart from Palace of course, good luck to him. Decent bloke, loved playing for us, hope he does well. If we are challenging for promotion this season was probably right to let him go. Loved watching him score the winner at Leeds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here