Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathaniel Clyne set to leave

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
SSN reporting palace and southampton have come to an agreement on the fee (undisclosed), and there will be no tribunal.

Well, that will free up the funds to buy Ross McCormack.... Oh wait

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This undisclosed fee will undoubtably go down in Palace gospel as £3m or so, which the tinpot social-media obsessed chairman will allude to, but never actually confirm.

Probably about £1m, in reality.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I think the confusion started when you bunch of twats started saying he was going to sign for Man Utd , set the Prem alight and worth in excess of £5m . I think the rest of us saw the truth long a go.

He is only worth in excess of £5m when he's under contract.

If someone wanted to buy him right now after he has signed for Southampton on a 4 year deal, you'd be looking at £10m.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

If someone wanted to buy him right now after he has signed for Southampton on a 4 year deal, you'd be looking at £10m.

:lol:

Do you actually believe everything you post?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Southampton.....the new Wigan.

Bet you're glad to see that back of Clyne, not signing a contract when it was offered or bother to turn up for the player of the season function.....sounds like a great bloke. I don't blame your chairman for trying to wring as much money as possible out of the deal, its not like the player owes you anything in terms of loyalty.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've just read 15 articles on the subject , the £2.5M was the figure being negotiated on when he signed for Saints , not what has been agreed today. The figure is UNDISCLOSED , the Daily Echo mentions a figure of £2M , nowhere have I seen it reported as a sum PLUS add ons. If the figure is £2M or £2.5M and not paid in instalments then CPFC2010 might just give Dougie £200k to sign another player.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
All fees are paid in installments - looks like CPFC2010 got 40% of their estimated valuation which as their assessments of their players' worth is legendarily inaccurate is probably an okay deal for them. Should be able to shell out for the French Ligue 2 player now to head their front line.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All fees are paid in installments - looks like CPFC2010 got 40% of their estimated valuation which as their assessments of their players' worth is legendarily inaccurate is probably an okay deal for them. Should be able to shell out for the French Ligue 2 player now to head their front line.

I'm going to PMSL if the French club now demand £400k :D

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

Yes he's back again every post you make causes me to laugh out loud, I would strongly recommend you get stronger pills as the ones your on are not strong enough. With the quality of Players at your god forsaken hole I would be disappointed with not qualifying for Europe last season, what went wrong?
You sir are barking.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham

Yes he's back again every post you make causes me to laugh out loud, I would strongly recommend you get stronger pills as the ones your on are not strong enough. With the quality of Players at your god forsaken hole I would be disappointed with not qualifying for Europe last season, what went wrong?
You sir are barking.

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
You sir are barking.

A lot of you keep harking on about how skint we are, how we have s-ite players who wouldn't get anywhere near your team,we are on our knees blah blah blah, it's not going to look very good on here when our bunch of cast offs beat you lot again next year is it?
What will the exscuses be?
I suggest you start getting them in early....
When was your last victory?
It's been a while.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here