Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Jones.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's acted like a complete wanker EVERY time we've played them. I was surprised more people hadn't noticed before, last seasons away game was the most obvious but not the first time by any means.

I dunno what the blokes problem is, as I recall he was pretty well liked by the support and certainly received a warm reception the first couple of times we played Yeovil. For some reason he decided to act like a total prick and ensured himself a warm reception of a different kind... I don't mind though as I've always thought he was shit anyway. :lol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That was the best manager interview ever. I wish they'd just left the tape running!

Same.

Had to be said and good old Micky didn't shy away from saying it. :clap:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Didn't see what happened today, but by the sounds of it he was being more of a knob than usual. Should be interesting when he comes back to the Withdean.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I was facing the incident and indeed Jones went down clutching his face without any contact...he cheated, however he earn't his team a point in doing so, so I suppose it was a job well done on his part. The linesman was equally to blame as he should have seen what really happened as he was no more than 10 yards away. Poor effort, Jones is a cheat and no friend of our team.

I was in a similar position myself & I'm in 100% agreement with you.

Jones is an absolute f***ing disgrace. :tosser:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I chose to sit rather than stand today for a number of reasons. The main one is becuase I am a short arse, and therefore a terrace gives me a poor view of ANY game.

Anyway, I was sat DIRECTLY in front of the "second bookable offence". I use inverted commas because it was never even worth a first yellow let alone a second!!

Nathan Jones dipped his head to win the ball, our new loanee went to put his foot to the ball. However he realised what was going to happen (ie high foot) and decided to "drop out" of making any real attempt to win the ball. Therefore his foot was NOWHERE near Jones' face, and in actual fact NOWHERE near being a high and raised foot!

The stupid **** Jones, then went down clutching his face RIGHT in front of the linesman who saw the whole f***ing thing in very fine detail i'm sure. So quite why he didn't alert the referee to this is an injustice! MA and Brighton should contest that sending off with the FA. If it gets them nowhere fair enough, but at least it will make the lino look like a complete fool of a football league offical!!

I think I shouted to him something along the lines of..."When you get home, why don't you get your wife to check if you still have a pair..." :angry:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't think you can contest a two yellow red card, Bright. Mores the pity. One of those gash rules instigated to ensure that the FA do not have to work very hard.

Good to see you posting, Redhead. :bowdown:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I don't think you can contest a two yellow red card, Bright. Mores the pity. One of those gash rules instigated to ensure that the FA do not have to work very hard.

That is a shame. It's not the fact of them overturning the red card that bothers me. I just want them to witness how DIRE some of their officals are :nono:

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Jones was an absolute f***ing C-UNT

Whingy had a good word with him though :clap:
which ended up with both players getting booked for nothing :shrug:
something the ref seemed intent on doing all afternoon

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Jones was an absolute f***ing C-UNT

Whingy had a good word with him though :clap:

Yeah I was glad one of our players did that, it needed to be done imo.

Good ol' Whingy :bowdown: I would love to have seen him paste Jones about a bit, I think we all know who'd win that fight, and it certainly wouldn't be that SCRAWNY little weasel in the Green and White shirt!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have heard the ladies LOVE Nathan Jones. I can only assume he has a big willy. There's no accounting for taste.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have heard the ladies LOVE Nathan Jones. I can only assume he has a big willy. There's no accounting for taste.

A friend of my ex-flatmates girlfiend (She was at Sussex Uni) snogged him and he was keen for some more, but I think she passed in the end.

I used to like the fella, will never forget the chip celebration, but he can rot in hell now.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Does anyone understand why Jonah behaves like such a tosser whenever we play Yeovil? I always thought he gone alright with the fans, and we always gave him a good reception when he came back so why does he behave like this? Always liked him as a player, but have lost all respect for him now.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Does anyone understand why Jonah behaves like such a tosser whenever we play Yeovil? I always thought he gone alright with the fans, and we always gave him a good reception when he came back so why does he behave like this? Always liked him as a player, but have lost all respect for him now.

I guess he is trying to endear himself to the Yeovil fans. Maybe making a point that he still felt he was too good to be released by Brighton. He has a point (as we have not been blessed with left-sided players) but still no excuse.

I hope we smash Yeovil at Withdean and I hope someone like Whing slices through him.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
We have GOT to give him so much stick when he comes down to the Withdean. It simply HAS to happen. I don't care how quiet the place usually is, I'll bring a megaphone if needs be!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here