Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Jones.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He does seem to have turned into one (bearing in mind today and his antics in our last game against Yeovil).

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
That was the best manager interview ever. I wish they'd just left the tape running!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Admas broke the interview off to front Jones and tear a strip off him. What did he say exactly did anyone catch it ?.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What happened?

Admas broke the interview off to front Jones and tear a strip off him. What did he say exactly did anyone catch it ?.
He told him he thought he was bigger that that-also, told him he went down clutching his face and the challenge was nowhere near him.

Think the Welsh twat might get a warm welcome at Withdean.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
He did something a bit daft last season as well. Shame, I liked him as a player.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I don't quite understand it. Jones always seemed to have a decent reputation amongst Albion fans, despite not being a particularly amazing player.

Now, he seems nothing but a twat.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Something about thinking he (jones) was bigger than that and that he also made a meal out of the sending off!

I heard that, what I mean is what did Adams say to Jones when he walked off the interview ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I thought the mike caught something as I hard Adams saying to Hawesy " there he is ".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here