Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Clyne

Jan 12, 2012
You really are missing the point.

This is a Brighton forum in case you'd not realised. Therefore Brighton fans will speculate plenty on possible signings.

We are talking about what YOUR fans have bragged about on OUR forum.

What point am I missing ? Can I not post anything about MY team, or OUR players, on YOUR forum ? Is this NORTH KOREA ???

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
What point am I missing ? Can I not post anything about MY team, or OUR players, on YOUR forum ? Is this NORTH KOREA ???

The point is glaringly obvious.

You comment on our forum on a thread about Clyne with responses about Vicente, Heskey and Owen. All of these are off topic and bear no relevance to the subject. You ask if you can make comments about your players, please do. It's a shame you can't manage to grasp that Brighton fans were referring to statements your own fans have been making regarding Clyne. Oh well, never mind.

Jan 12, 2012
The point is glaringly obvious.

You comment on our forum on a thread about Clyne with responses about Vicente, Heskey and Owen. All of these are off topic and bear no relevance to the subject. You ask if you can make comments about your players, please do. It's a shame you can't manage to grasp that Brighton fans were referring to statements your own fans have been making regarding Clyne. Oh well, never mind.

So I'm the only poster to go off topic once in a while ? Is it not true that any Palace related thread normally descends into posts about administration, crowds, and arsonists ? But that's ok on YOUR site, because it's banter innit ! Get a grip man.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here