Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nathan Clyne

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Everytime i've seen Clyne he's looked very VERY ordinary - not as good as Calderon. I'd say £300k is a fair price,

The most deluded comment I have ever read on this board. And that takes some doing.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The most deluded comment I have ever read on this board. And that takes some doing.

:lol: OK I've had a change of heart. He's worth £325k tops now :) Very VERY average player. Makes Parr look like oberto Carlos.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As Palace have all these multi million pound players, how come they are such an average middle to lower league team?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
As Palace have all these multi million pound players, how come they are such an average middle to lower league team?
I think it was because winning at this level was so easy for them that it became boring, because lets face it, their team is stunning and their manager is so talented that simply looking at him for too long makes lasers shoot out of your face in amazement.

Jan 12, 2012
Now he's a free agent, I'm surprised you haven't made a move for him. Lets look at the facts,TB isn't able/refusing to pay transfer fees, young and English, a big improvement on what you've got, and obviously Premiership football just around the corner, it's a no brainer isn't it ?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We can't afford £8m (minimum) for a rightback, that's just not feasible, even if you discount that ALL the world's greatest clubs are falling over themselves to get him. I think you have an overinflated view of us.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Just an FYI, popped up on Twitter now that he's likely to go to Aston Villa now. Didn't they finish 2 points off relegation?

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
they wont finish 2 points of relegation with lambert in charge even they did not sign a single player.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
But no....we've been told he'll definitely be going to Man Utd or Newcastle, a Top 6 side at least. What's going on?!?!

perleeeeeese..............ManU no less was what Nigel told us! Couldn't be he over-rated their second best asset could it? He'll be suggesting that Zahahaha might be sold for a knock down £99million next!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Unfortunately moves break down, and rumours do tend to gather momentum on football forums. Anyway how's the imminent second coming of the legend?

No this wasn't rumour, this was presented as DEFINITE by your chum.

It's not looking great at the moment, but I wouldn't be shocked either way (note the LACK of delusion).

Jan 12, 2012
No this wasn't rumour, this was presented as DEFINITE by your chum.

It's not looking great at the moment, but I wouldn't be shocked either way (note the LACK of delusion).

I wouldn't believe too much what's said on a fans forum site, but I did see Owen and Heskey skipping hand in hand along the Brighton prom !

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wouldn't believe too much what's said on a fans forum site, but I did see Owen and Heskey skipping hand in hand along the Brighton prom !

So you acknowledge that "Glenn-Murray" talks utter shit?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

You really are missing the point.

This is a Brighton forum in case you'd not realised. Therefore Brighton fans will speculate plenty on possible signings.

We are talking about what YOUR fans have bragged about on OUR forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here