BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
mine is pandapops.

I support the club in my way.

If you don't like that.

Then you can f*** off.

Seriously.

What made you turn to attacking your own fans?

ssbhafc22

Sep 22, 2011
Names on shirts is a great idea!! whether your 13 or 83. Nicknames makes it fun, player names show your support for that particular player and if you have your own name it makes you feel part of the squad (although when you hear a kid ask his dad 'who is that on the back of his shirt, i've never heard of that player, is he rubbish??' it can be a bit disheartening)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
mine is pandapops.

If you don't like that.

Then you can f*** off.

Seriously.

wooooooooooooooooooooosh :fishing:

calm down andrew

Don Logan

Banned
Feb 21, 2012
mine is pandapops.

If you don't like that.

Then you can f*** off.

Seriously.

Chill Winston. I'm not attacking anyone, I'm just putting up my advice on certain issues, so that we as a fanbase can move forward together.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Where do I stand then?

Storer 68 was originally dreamt up specifically for as a user name as an homage to a particular moment in BHAFC history and possibly the most importantl goal scored at the late lamented GG, because I wanted neither my own name, nor a current players name. But a tribute to possibly the most important goal ever scored at the Goldstone. And at the time I didn't know if there would be a BHAFC for season 1997-8, or a new ground, let alone a stadium of jaw dropping staggeringness,

Personlly, I don't thnk that "this is just beyond horrific"

Does that make me acceptable or unacceptable?

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
i personally dislike having WE 8 PALACE in the same way you dislike names of players, nicknames anything else is ok but i don't care if you do wear a we 8 palace shirt do what you want as long as you support the club you ok in my books

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here