Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My take on today at the PARADE

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I find it ridiculous that you can't comment on a certain player's performance on here without being accused of a conspiracy against him. :lolol:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Large One said:
Oh goody, the children and their delightful insights are back.

I didn't go to today's game so I can't comment on his performance, but judging from the posts in this thread, I believe we are talking about Kerry Mayo in general terms, rather than specifically this match. We have had a similar thread over the past three days, where Munkfish made a complete arse of himself, in some cases telling downright lies about Kerry Mayo.

My point is that all of the criticisms levelled at Kerry Mayo on this board by the same individuals time and time and time and time agin hold so little water on account of the fact that all three of his defensive partners equally give the ball away, equally get skinned and - in some cases - are equally slow.

Joel Lynch may well be a better left-back (I would rather see him in the centre myself), yet what this thread has shown once again is that there is a defined policy by the Young Clique (it is always the same culprits) on NSC about Kerry Mayo which goes way beyond his footballing abilities (which are far in excess of certain individuals' abilities and considerations at loyalty and support) and turns into outright abuse.

It's quite pathetic.

I Dont think there were any lies! everything i said in that thread have all been stated here TLO yo cant always be right ;)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Read my post TLO:wave:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
algie said:
TLO hasn't got a clue when it comes to individual players or infact the team as a whole.Best ignored altogether really.There's a small list of posters on here who know sod all about football.Makes me laugh as he has hes opinions about yesterday and yet he was 400 or so miles away in Brighton potting plants in his greenhouse
What part of 'I didn't go to Bradford, I can't comment on his performance yesterday' don't you understand? Fact is, you called Kerry 'shit' in the general sense, and then say I know nothing about players. Can you see what you did there, or is that beyond your wit?

Ignore that, fatso.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If you got of your arse and went to games then perhaps you would see the real Mayo.Stop relying on newspapers and gossip for your conclusions.Why do you think he was subbed after 60mins?Infact straight after the pen he gave away?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
although my thread over the last few days about mayo possible wasnt the most construcive one. i dont hate mayo!

but he is the weakest link in the starting 11 (possible after fraser on the right but he is playing out of postion) surley you can point this out as i tried to but quite unsuccesfully! The main point about him being played over the last 10 years is
have we had anyone better, at times NO. when we have he has been dropped back to the bench or out the squad eg harding lynch end of last season even playing el abd there at times who was awful in that postin but managers have tried to replace him! with the execption of coppell im sure most managers since adams would of preferd a diffrenent left back but when it comes to the choice of a new striker or a new left back the choice of a new striker will always win as we need the goals and thers always going to be more pressure from the fans which we have seen over the last 2/3 seasons

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I've seen Mayo long enough to see he isn't up to it.Of course he will have a good games thats the law of averages.His bad games far out weigh his good ones

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Complete Badger said:
Whilst I don't wish to drag the content of that thread up again, as we seem to have created a fairly similar one here, isn't that point very much reliant on WHO came in for him? I mean if the club in question is Woking, then there really is nothing to applaud. If, though, Kerry has turned down Man Utd, then he is very loyal (and stupid!). I'm not saying everyone should know the exact club, but what sort of level has he turned down a move to?
Higher than us. That's as much as you'll get from me.

The rest is Mayo's business.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
The Complete Badger said:

Just for a bit of balance, I would like to heap praise on two players who have in the past (mainly last season) been in the group of players I had become disillusioned with. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Guy Butters and Dean Hammond. I wasn't Butters' biggest fan last season, but I would go as far as to say his return this season has been an INSPIRATION to us.

:ohmy: I'm in SHOCK! Have you had a bump on the head? quick DOCTOR FOR BADGER DOCTOR FOR BADGER!!

:lolol:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The Large One said:
Higher than us. That's as much as you'll get from me.

The rest is Mayo's business.

Kerry was offered a move to a higher placed club than us? Really?
I think someone is pulling your leg TLO.

:D :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here