Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My new season ticket !!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Bought and paid for !
Just thought i would share my happy moment with you all !!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Bought and paid for !
Just thought i would share my happy moment with you all !!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::amex::amex::amex::amex::amex::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2::albion2:

whereabouts ? Are you a new sesonticket holder or existing who has moved ?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Rest assured Baz is not a first time season ticket holder! He is the 'enthusiastic' chap who gets his top off when we score, middle of the North!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Yes Im the lithe, tall, muscular handsome stallion in the centre of the North who like to expose his six pack when Albion score !!!!!
Im renewing my ticket cant wait till next season !!!!

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
we have to put up with you for another season then?, lets hope we get plenty of chances to slap that belly again

BHAFC_AMEX

Feb 5, 2011
Yes Im the lithe, tall, muscular handsome stallion in the centre of the North who like to expose his six pack when Albion score !!!!!
Im renewing my ticket cant wait till next season !!!!

Haha, you were next to me at Liverpool! You did the same thing when Kazenga scored I believe.

I was told that as of the end of last week, so far 500 had said that they will no be renewing - that will rise by a bit after May 1st.

Blimey ! It's been one hell of a season not to renew for next year ?

Anyone dissatisfied with the product ?

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
:thumbsup: That's good to hear - 500 non renewals seems a lot of people though. I suppose you are always going to get a few.

i dont think its that bad, a lot of people probably saved for a while to pay for a ST this season and cant afford it again, some might have lost their jobs in this economy, etc etc etc. The main thing is how many STHs we GAIN :rave:

i dont think its that bad, a lot of people probably saved for a while to pay for a ST this season and cant afford it again, some might have lost their jobs in this economy, etc etc etc. The main thing is how many STHs we GAIN :rave:

I agree there are always good reasons why some will not renew - however 500 plus dropping out with 3,000 waiting = 2,500 gain. We need a few more to fill the new seats. I did think the Club would allocate more seats to away fans yet I heard it was going down to 2,000 for away fans next year.

Early days yet - we will see.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I agree there are always good reasons why some will not renew - however 500 plus dropping out with 3,000 waiting = 2,500 gain. We need a few more to fill the new seats. I did think the Club would allocate more seats to away fans yet I heard it was going down to 2,000 for away fans next year.

Early days yet - we will see.

Away fans cant and wont drop - need to give a minimum of 10% of the stadium capacity - so will go up a few hundred.

Look at it this way with non-renewers - there has been 500 out of 18,000 and those seats will easily be/already have been snapped up - will probably sell every single ST available for next season i think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here