Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza again...

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Just because Ball shit is quite often how foreigners pronounce bullshit, and was wondering if your source was perhaps a Spaniard.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Seems to be a genuine "don't shoot the messenger" moment - the OP probably has the best source of any I've seen on here (or at least believes he has) and is reporting what he was told. A bit OTT to hammer him personally just because none of us can believe or would want to believe his message.

That said I do think that on the balance of probability, it is absolute bollocks.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
i have heard a strong rumour that murrey wants 15 grand a week, palace "apparently" have offered that, and "apparently" he wants the albion to match it to stay, if they did he'd be an albion player next season.

Oatway4England

Mar 17, 2011
Don't know if people remember RonnieO'Sullivan that was me under a previous name. I done a thread on here about Virgo going to Celtic that know one believed. I can confirm the source is genuine but also understand why people would doubt it but stranger things have happened in football than this.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
I'm struggling with that at the moment, to be honest.
As Sam is my son I can assure you he is running his own business.
He may not be the most literate poster on here but he is not lying. I know where his original information came from and it is a reliable source.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
He is NOT lying, merely passing on something he was told. The information came from a reliable source, a player who has just been released by the Albion.

I don't think anyone accused sam of lying before he spat the dummy, whoever his source is can't possibly have the whole story. It just sounds like a half truth to me.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Name your source, not in name address etc but who are they in the grand scheme of this saga ?

Without that I'm in the bullshit club

Just to clarify, are you in the bullshit club or the ball shit club. Due to the nature of the first four letters of each, one is very messy and the other not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here