Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muzza again...

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Wild guess time... perhaps as part of the negotiations, Glenn asked for a longer contract than was originally offered, and the club came back with a lower rate over the longer period? That wouldn't be too surprising, would it?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Check your 'decent' source.

And get them to check their source.

And get all those to check all the way back down the line with their sources until it goes back to Tony Bloom and Glenn's agent, just to see if it is in fact correct.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Heard something about his new contract today from a decent source, The Albion offered him a new deal with a certain wage which he was close to signing,then we went back and offered him less money. Which has pissed him off.

Sam - That's not what I'd heard. I'd heard that the wage offer was substantially more that we'd originally offered and that he was going to sign, but then a mahoosive EAGLE swooped down and stole Glenn's pen and the deal fell through because of the omen!

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Check your 'decent' source.

And get them to check their source.

And get all those to check all the way back down the line with their sources until it goes back to Tony Bloom and Glenn's agent, just to see if it is in fact correct.

Ok darling ill do that just for you!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Name your source, not in name address etc but who are they in the grand scheme of this saga ?

Without that I'm in the bullshit club

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
More feesable then.

because someone who thinks its "ballshit" says the source is a player it becomes feasible? would any player know such details, especially one leaving? is our reporter old enough to know a player?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here