Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Muslims need to chill the f*** out

hampden park said:
touched a nerve eh LI? :rolleyes:
Yeah, it hits a nerve, for anyone to accuse Muslims of hypocrisy over the situation in Chechnya absolutely beggars belief. It was a genocide that we turned our back on.

algie said:
Not after that poor young white guy who walked to the shops in Langley green a few years back and for no reasons at all was set upon by Pakis.They stamped on his head and kicked the f*** out of him.Even though musims are not supose to drink they were drunk.He was on a life support machine which was later turned off.Did they get done for a racist attack(all five of them)Did they f***

Er...perhaps it was not a racist attack?
Just because they were "Paki's" (which says where you are coming from), and he was "that poor young white guy", does it therefore taint all Muslims.....or is it just working to illustrate a point you WANT it to be making?

By all means algie, run headlong towards the easy option of racism, that's the ticket. But don't forget that embracing the desire to hate another racial/religious group is as racist as ...you like.

It suits the political leaders to incite people into hate and war.
Try to be above that puppeteering, even when you DO see the 'other guy' having his strings successfully pulled.

Watch, take care.

"Us And Them"

Us and Them
And after all we're only ordinary men
Me, and you
God only knows it's not what we would choose to do
Forward he cried from the rear
and the front rank died
And the General sat, as the lines on the map
moved from side to side
Black and Blue
And who knows which is which and who is who
Up and Down
And in the end it's only round and round and round
Haven't you heard it's a battle of words
the poster bearer cried
Listen son, said the man with the gun
There's room for you inside
Down and Out
It can't be helped but there's a lot of it about
With, without
And who'll deny that's what the fightings all about
Get out of the way, it's a busy day
And I've got things on my mind
For want of the price of tea and a slice
The old man died.
(Roger Waters)

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
As a child I was told that eating meat on a friday was very bad and that if I should fornicate before marriage I would burn in hell.

Religion huh

Fuckit tonights the night I have a kebab then.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
London Irish said:
Yeah, it hits a nerve, for anyone to accuse Muslims of hypocrisy over the situation in Chechnya absolutely beggars belief. It was a genocide that we turned our back on.

tis history LI. everyone is entitled to their views, be they right or wrong. i live for today because you dont know what tomorrow brings. i dont trust anyone i dont know. i am wary of everyone nowadays. todays society sucks imho. people fight people because they can and want to. religion is the root of many evils and its a good excuse for violence. when in rome blah blah blah
when in england 'do as you please'

Smart Mart said:
Double owned ;) This is way too easy.....

Always thought you were way too dumb to defend you political views when challenged, thanks for confirming it :)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
NMH said:
It suits the political leaders to incite people into hate and war.
Try to be above that puppeteering, even when you DO see the 'other guy' having his strings successfully pulled.

Watch, take care.

"Us And Them"

Us and Them
And after all we're only ordinary men
Me, and you
God only knows it's not what we would choose to do
Forward he cried from the rear
and the front rank died
And the General sat, as the lines on the map
moved from side to side
Black and Blue
And who knows which is which and who is who
Up and Down
And in the end it's only round and round and round
Haven't you heard it's a battle of words
the poster bearer cried
Listen son, said the man with the gun
There's room for you inside
Down and Out
It can't be helped but there's a lot of it about
With, without
And who'll deny that's what the fightings all about
Get out of the way, it's a busy day
And I've got things on my mind
For want of the price of tea and a slice
The old man died.
(Roger Waters)

Try listning to the final cut then.What a superb album that is, even if it really is a Waters solo.The only down side to waters was that he was as left as they comeI suppose everyone has there bad points.His lyrics has to be some of the best ever.Top man

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
We should have freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

We should be free to laugh at people and their religions. If the believers don't like it it merely proves that their religion can't stand up to a little fun-poking.

The Life of Brian was a huge success. Has it spelled the end of christianity? I don't think so.

Let's have a sequel, "The Life of Ahmed" about a simple arab lad who gets mistaken for the prophet mohammed. Bound to be a big hit in the middle east.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
London Irish said:
Always thought you were way too dumb to defend you political views when challenged, thanks for confirming it :)

you`re obviously a clever, well read chap but you do need to stop insulting people because your worthwhile and most valid points are lost amidst a sea of insults.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
London Irish said:
Bullshit! You end up agreeing with Coventry, someone with a clear BNP apologist agenda. Cop yourself on and think about where your arguments have taken you :nono:

Just because I hate red scum mate dosent make me an apologist for the BNP.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I can feel it in the air that L1 is getting wound up over this.One only has to look at his feedback on here:wave:

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
NMH said:
'them' being all Muslims? See, the trouble with calling a whole religious group bad, is that you are then easily convinced against them when one 'leader' feels like stirring things up against a 'them' group. Would you agree that you are one of 'us' when Bush declares a "crusade"? I wouldn't.

Perhaps you should get friendly with some Muslims then cg, I know some that aren't at all dangerous - but should they accept religious affront, along with the fanatics and the tangibly dangerous?

I didn't say i had a problem with them. I said my hindu and sikh friends have. Strange for a guy with a BNP apologist agenda :D

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Oi Coventry?

If your not a follower of the red army alas Cherie Blair then your not excepted to take part in discussions on this board.Your an outcast looking in:D

H block said:
you`re obviously a clever, well read chap but you do need to stop insulting people because your worthwhile and most valid points are lost amidst a sea of insults.

I will debate honestly with those who make a genuine attempt to do so, but the trolls, Nathan Barleys and hit-and-run abuse merchants will get retaliatory insults. That's not going to change but thanks for your no doubt well-meaning advice :)

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
London Irish said:

Well Stephen Smith, journalist for the Financial Times, your left wing credentials are complete FOCKIN SHITE.

When you are prepared to stop taking the capitalist shilling, from the capitalist master race, I'll be prepared to have a proper political discussion with you.

Until then, your just One Big f***ing Poseur.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
London Irish said:
Do we really want to get into the hypocrisy of the west as it stood silent while the Russians committed appalling genocide in Chechnya? :rolleyes:

There are, of course exceptions. Most civilised Western nations have no comprehension of such vile crimes against humanity. But if you want to talk genocide, the middle east nations are fanatical exponents of it.

coventrygull said:
I didn't say i had a problem with them. I said my hindu and sikh friends have. Strange for a guy with a BNP apologist agenda :D

Ah yes, is this the same Sikh friend you talked about that has sympathy for the BNP? Mmmm, you're really "down" with the Asian community there, aren't you fella?

Instead of gutlessly hiding your Muslim-baiting opinions behind the old "some of my best friends are black" routine so beloved of every mealy-mouthed hater, why not have they guts to say what YOU actually think about Muslims?

Oh yeah, you're not a BNP supporter, are you - you just think someone like Nick Griffin presents "facts" about Islam out the disinterested goodness of his heart?

Smart Mart said:
Well Stephen Smith, journalist for the Financial Times, your left wing credentials are complete FOCKIN SHITE.

When you are prepared to stop taking the capitalist shilling, from the capitalist master race, I'll be prepared to have a proper political discussion with you.

Until then, your just One Big f***ing Poseur.
You see, if I was a big a childish dummy as you, I'd reply with OWNED. :D

But I still live in hope you might have the guts to answer the points I made about western policy towards Chechnya. You won't of course, because experience has taught me you don't have either the intellect or the discipline to present a coherent reply.

Last edited:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
goldstone said:
We should have freedom of speech and freedom of expression.

So why all this fuss about the Moslems exerting their own freedom of expression in their own way? Oh yeah, that's right, you don't like what they are saying. . .

goldstone said:
We should be free to laugh at people and their religions. If the believers don't like it it merely proves that their religion can't stand up to a little fun-poking.

You ever heard of respect? No, I thought not. Can we all come around and laugh at you and your family then? See if you can take a little fun-poking?

No wonder there is so much friction in this world when we have stupid comments like yours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here