Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

murray

Moneybags

Aug 15, 2009
nice to see murray up and playing in the reserves also great to see davies on the score sheet again come on mr slade give the guy a shout.:)

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
and it'll be nice to see murray in the reserves for the rest of the time hes with the albion , shouldnt play first team imo , for one he isnt good enough and two hes attitude towards fans in terrible :annoyed:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
its only the truth though mate , very lazy compared to the likes of , davies , dickinson and fozzie , hart chases down alot more and wins more than him , and he cant score for shit ? :)

He is good enough, but he's a tosser.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
its only the truth though mate , very lazy compared to the likes of , davies , dickinson and fozzie , hart chases down alot more and wins more than him , and he cant score for shit ? :)

He can't score for shit? Sorry...you cannot be serious there. He has a better career scoring record than FORSTER. So you are saying Forster DEFINITELY cannot score for shit, if someone with a BETTER record than him can't.

Zamora was lazy. Berbatov is lazy. I wouldn't mind them at the club, would you?

Without lazy Murray and his lazy goals last year we would now be a League Two team. Get some perspective before you start slagging off our most talented player.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Here we go.
Not had one of these for a couple of weeks, I guess it was due.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
He can't score for shit? Sorry...you cannot be serious there. He has a better career scoring record than FORSTER. So you are saying Forster DEFINITELY cannot score for shit, if someone with a BETTER record than him can't.

Zamora was lazy. Berbatov is lazy. I wouldn't mind them at the club, would you?

Without lazy Murray and his lazy goals last year we would now be a League Two team. Get some perspective before you start slagging off our most talented player.

fair enough i see what your saying but would you rather him then the strikers we have at the moment ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
fair enough i see what your saying but would you rather him then the strikers we have at the moment ?

OF F**KING COURSE. Him and Forster is a brilliant strikeforce.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

So when it comes to Murray you are basically putting your fingers in your ears and going "la la la I can't hear you", and sticking with your story despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I really can't be bothered this time. I give it 3/4 minutes before the following MYTH words come into this thread;

Injury Prone - He's had two injuries, injury prone is someone who constantly gets new injuries.
Lazy - See Bobby Zamora when he played for the Albion, looked as languid as they come.
T*sser/W*nker - What a w**ker, putting his family first.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's only just warming up. :dasreich:

Mellotron would still lick Murrays ass if Murray f***ed his wife.

But Wizard, you're JUST talking rubbish, you've just admitted it!

I'm just not into trying to force one of our best players out of the club, as some people have seemed determined to do since the day he got here.

Why don't you personally write to Mr Slade and ask him to get us Alex Revell back? I'm sure most fans of "try hard" footballers won't be happy til that day.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
be interesting to see how many people change there minds when he is blasting in the goals again for us , about 25% after his first one back gradually rising..

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I really can't be bothered this time. I give it 3/4 minutes before the following MYTH words come into this thread;

Injury Prone - He's had two injuries, injury prone is someone who constantly gets new injuries.
Lazy - See Bobby Zamora when he played for the Albion, looked as languid as they come.
T*sser/W*nker - What a w**ker, putting his family first.

You seem to make excuses for everything.
As for the highlighted part, I was one of the people who stuck up for him after he handed in his transfer request as it was an impossible position, however he knew what he was getting himself into when he signed a 3 year deal and should of thought about that before agreeing the deal, but Brentford was just unacceptable and unprofessional.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here