Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Murray to Forest?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
We are the 5th lowest scorers in the division, I think we all know where the issue lies. Murray would be double figures by now with the abundance of clearcut chances created. Yes he might have missed a few but he wouldn't be so wasteful as Maupay and co

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
A mistake probably to think Glenn would convert all the chances that he did in his heyday,and he wasn't infallible from the spot either, but certainly he would have helped himself to a couple yesterday..

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No. If you say anything bad towards the cluque you get a ban four times as long as for suggesting certain religious groups be killed. That's NSC doing its version of PGMOL and defending their own.

The reason why you got banned is because pretty much all you do is to write about how bad/evil the admins/mods are, not because you were messing around with the mindless dullard clique of gammons - I do it all the time. But if you in thread after thread complain about the guys who are voluntarily doing the admin and mod things around here, what do you expect? Its not a right to be on NSC, its a privilege.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Getting decreasing number of minutes in Nottingham Forest now and not scored since those two goals against Wycombe. Wonder if its over now or if he will be shining somewhere in League One next season?

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Getting decreasing number of minutes in Nottingham Forest now and not scored since those two goals against Wycombe. Wonder if its over now or if he will be shining somewhere in League One next season?

I think the playing part now is or should be over. I would imagine he is financially secure and so has no need of the modest pickings in Leagues 1 and 2. I believe his 'playtime' should be for the fun of it, in a league much lower. His ship has sailed.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I guess it depends on whether it was GM's tenth game, or not. :whistle:

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
We are the 5th lowest scorers in the division, I think we all know where the issue lies. Murray would be double figures by now with the abundance of clearcut chances created. Yes he might have missed a few but he wouldn't be so wasteful as Maupay and co
I understand what you say, but I heard a man on Sky say that Nottingham Forrest was heading towards the history books, with the lowest goals ever scored. So not sure Glenn is now the answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here