Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Murray to Forest?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
We need another striker, if we let Murray go then we need two. Whether that second one is an out and out striker or an attacking CM who has demonstrated he can score is flexible.

Mané and Salah are midfielders (according to Fantasy League) and know how to find the back of the net. With Liverpool having effectively won the league, surely we could nab one of them for a few months? :goal:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we lose to Villa and Bournemouth and then ship Murray out without a replacement striker, it really *won't be a good look*.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Presumably this insinuates that our quest for a striker as a replacement also isn't going particularly well?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This from him...

Alan Nixon

@reluctantnicko
A couple of possibles. Right back obviously. And another. But saving that for the weekend.Alan Nixon added,
joe ��

@JG_UKWN
@reluctantnicko Anything on Brighton ?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Potter today declined to comment on a report that Forest were in talks with Murray.

But, when asked: “It’s not one you could see that could work for all parties?”, the Albion boss replied: “I doubt it.”

Enigmatic answer...

Does it mean "no ****ing way Glenn would want to play there". Or maybe "there's not a chance in hell they can pay his wages". Or perhaps "Glenn has decided to stay unless something really dirty good comes up"?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Potter today declined to comment on a report that Forest were in talks with Murray.

But, when asked: “It’s not one you could see that could work for all parties?”, the Albion boss replied: “I doubt it.”

Enigmatic answer...

Does it mean "no ****ing way Glenn would want to play there". Or maybe "there's not a chance in hell they can pay his wages". Or perhaps "Glenn has decided to stay unless something really dirty good comes up"?

Or even a double negative as in 'I doubt that it's not one that could work', translating to 'I think it could work'.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here