Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray to beat Nadal - PLEASE get on LARGE

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I can absoluetly assure you that Murray will beat Nadal today. His time has come. I've put 50% of the money I have available to me on it at 7/4! (£350)

If he wasn't to win, it's going to be a summer sitting indoors for me!

COME ON ANDY!!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
When he loses, will you then admit you only put £30 on it?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I will be having a small flutter on Murray Tsonga to win

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

No. Murray and Djokovic to win, Djokovic to win the final.

I'm pretty certain of it, atleast the Murray reaching the final part...

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
Even as a Jocko, I think you could tie Nadals arms behind his back and he would still win....Given his age he could go on to be one of the games greats like Bjorg, McEnroe, Sampras and Federer. Suspicions about his knees though and now starting to be troubled by his ankles, that then could prevent him joining that list. Just a thought

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I can absoluetly assure you that Murray will beat Nadal today. His time has come. I've put 50% of the money I have available to me on it at 7/4! (£350)

COME ON ANDY!!!

That's the easiest 350 quid the bookies will win this year. Rafa will win.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton

Murray has the game to beat him. I know in the past at Wimbledon he's fallen short but with the big matches in the slams under his belt, I think he's ready to step it up today.

Nadal's not been on top form this tournament, a bit sloppy against Fish aswell in the semi's. Injury at the back of his mind. If Murray steps up the court and takes it to Nadal (which he will), he'll win.

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham

COME ON ANDY!!!

I will give you odds of 50/1, and you can bet as much as you like. Even if Nadal turned up 10% fit, i would still have him to beat Murray all day long

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Ok. I'll put a fiver on it. Message me your details and we'll arrange when to meet regarding payments?

P.s, make it 20-1, I would feel bad turning up and taking £250 off you!

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
I will give you odds of 50/1, and you can bet as much as you like. Even if Nadal turned up 10% fit, i would still have him to beat Murray all day long

I'll have £20 on Murray at 50/1

terry1

Banned
Jun 19, 2011
Patcham
Ok. I'll put a fiver on it. Message me your details and we'll arrange when to meet regarding payments?

Not a problem. Lets call it a cyber handshake. I will meet you straight after the match to collect my fiver :)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

Not a problem. Lets call it a cyber handshake. I will meet you straight after the match to collect my fiver :)

Oh dear. :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here