Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray/Poyet falling out

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Of course one could say he's putting himself in the shop window, I do worry though, if he is on his way in January, we will need to spend big to replace him, Barnes + Wood are not the solution
5 goals in 18 games suggests my murray can be replaced,murray has history of being a pain in the arse.Yes he is quality but there always seems to be issues with him.:glare:

My opinion is that a quality striker should score 25 goals a season not 12???

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
5 goals in 18 games suggests my murray can be replaced,murray has history of being a pain in the arse.Yes he is quality but there always seems to be issues with him.:glare:

My opinion is that a quality striker should score 25 goals a season not 12???

HAHA, Were your there on Tuesday? I'd go beyond saying he is our best Striker to our best player, lose him and don't replace him and we are ROYALLY f***ed.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
HAHA, Were your there on Tuesday? I'd go beyond saying he is our best Striker to our best player, lose him and don't replace him and we are ROYALLY f***ed.
Im not denying he's great and holds the ball up well etc,but he just doesn't score enough.If the man wanted to stay he would've signed a new contract by now end of,he's upping his performances so he can attract better offers and a higher wage.

The truth will come out soon and im pretty sure i'll be right:)

How many goals would murray score in the championship?3

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
FFS Can everyone just get a grip.

Why does a new thread have to be started every 5 mins.

I vote the next person to start a thread on this "issue" should be banned.

Be far funnier to ban the next clown who feels the need to say 'Can everyone just get a grip' :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here