Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Murray Gone - Official Text

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
The club has announced that his future lies away from Brighton after he rejected the latest and final contract offer

Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That's two top quality strikers we need for next season then, at least it has happened now and hasn't dragged out

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Final offer? I wonder if the club upped it at the last minute?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Didn't the Club do the same with Calderon this season? Is this a game of call my bluff again?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4121582 said:
It's a blow but was he really going to get another 20 in the Championship? I doubted it even before this.

Plenty of time til the new season starts, we'll get someone proven and a lot better in.

This, totally. Plenty of time to line up a BETTER replacement :thumbsup:

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I think the news about Buckley is promising. Even if we don't get him, it shows that we're taking it seriously and trying to sign players already.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Time to move on. It's Glenns big pay day and we were never going to match a signing on fee + silly wages, especially when Gus doesn't have him pencilled into his Championship plans. Onwards and upwards, thanks for everything this season Muzza. Would wish you luck, but not if you're going where we think you're going.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Well done Brighton. We won't be held to ransom after one good season. I'd much rather we spent the money on bringing in someone proven in the Championship, rather than a money grabbing sulky northern twat.

f*** off Glen.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fair enough.

He's going, we'll get a better replacement in. I have absolute faith in Gus and the staff in terms of our preparations for next season, and this does nothing to alter that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Gone are the POTLESS pillock days of leaving your phone OFF whilst on holiday in Spain and seeing all your BEST players GO and with no REPLACEMANTS lined up.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
At least it's now done, plenty of time now to replace, even if it is a let down.

God knows the noise level when he runs out at Amex.

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Let's get someone in who wants to play for Brighton, not someone who clearly has wanted away from us for almost the off.

Fair enough opinion but it's a matter of regret that he doesn't want to stay, not a cause for celebration. IMO.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Fair enough.

He's going, we'll get a better replacement in. I have absolute faith in Gus and the staff in terms of our preparations for next season, and this does nothing to alter that.

That's how I feel. Almost anything is possible under Gus and Co, the individual player is not important.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here