Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Has there been a day in the last week or so when someone hasn't posted that there is a press conference due the next day to announce the signing of lualua? (with the price ranging from £1m, £1.2m, £1.25m, £1.4m, and now £1.5m). Someone is gonna be right soon, surely?

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Not a bad trick though is it?

The thing i love about that is just before he crosses the ball in for judas to steal, the mk defenders are just backing off and are TERRIFIED to commit themselves, something i'm sure will happen to championship defenders very soon.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I believe.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I can see it now, August the 6th vs ????.........5 mins gone, bridcutt sprays it out to Kaz on our big new pitch, the right back looks behind him and see's 30 yards of space behind him that is about to be eaten up by Kaz.

And proceeds to shit himself all over our brand new pitch!!!!!

I for one will be pissed off if the oppositions manager fails to come on with a poopa-scoopa and pick it up.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Bloody hope our medical team give him 10 full out sprint tests and they work on those hamstrings. If he's fully tuned up he'll be jizztastic.

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Some excellent finishes from long range but jesus, how bad is the defending in League One!? He won't find it that easy in The Championship believe me.

Atleast we'll piss League One the season after next, Zaha et al are just as fast.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Pleased we are signing him but hope the £1.5 million figure is wrong as that is what West Ham have just paid for Nolan who was a premier league captain

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
LuaLua will be our most sumptious signing since Zamora.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
I thought Nolon went to West Ham for £3 million and will cost the club £6.5 million throughout his contract.

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
its true....lua lua will be a brighton player tomorrow, as we speak i have been chatting to a former director via text who informs me this is true, we are going to be a fookin good side going forward!!! need a good centre half now!!!

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
Lua Lua is better than Bennett, do you not remember how GOOD he was for us last season!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!! I have never seen a player who can win games on his own like that from midfield.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here