Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Vulture, Noooone, can you two get a room? The sexual tension in this thread is palpable, it's like the fireplace scene from Women In Love.

EDIT: Beaten to it. Well said Bozza.

ForeverAGull

Jul 14, 2010
East Sussex
The thread was started by someone claiming to know that Lua Lua would be signing the day after the said claim was posted. This didn't happen. Rightly or wrongly the said poster was accused of being a bullshitter as it didn't happen and he was a newbie which led many to suspect him. Other posters then proceeded to add to the original claim, stating that Lua Lua would still be signing, just not on this original date (obviously as many posted after this initial potential date) yet again these hope-raising newsflashes came to nothing. Whether they were honestly sharing inside information :thumbsup: or simply being 'hilarious' with wind ups :yawn:is open to opinion. Anyway, many claims and a couple of days later it was obvious to all that Lua Lua still actually hadn't signed for our club (or if he had that it wasn't ready to be public knowledge). Had the '100% sure' signing possibly hit a snag? Was it ever really on the cards? The conspiracy theories started (you'll have to look for those yourself) and the accusations flew. The toys even got thrown out of the pram.

Basically nobody, NOBODY, can predict the future. It doesn't matter how good a source is, or how much you think you know or are ready to say with certainty, any outside influence can alter a seemingly certain course of events. Even if a genuine poster shares honest inside information with the rest, they are lining themselves up for potential abuse as unless they have complete control over the situation, they can't guarantee anything. I think the thread has been great as it's kept me coming back for more, hoping that the next update will say he has signed. That's what NSC is all about! But at the end of the day, it makes no blind bit of difference. Either he will sign, or he won't. And sometimes the more you want something, the more it stays away. Here I like to add my pussy analogy (don't panic google): if you want to stroke a cat, the worst thing to do is run after it. Just sit tight, do something else and eventually that little cat will come to you craving attention - and if it doesn't it can f right off ;).

Anyway, enough of my waffle.

We'll get there in the end (which will be tomorrow, 100% :whistle:)

:laugh: :laugh: One of the best things ive read on here :laugh:

for obvious reasons I cant say who he is. All ive told you lot is what i have been told myself. Im a frustrated as everybody else about all the speculation going on. I know for a fact that he is in Brighton or at least was yesterday and it it was'nt for the london to Brighton bike ride.

Ah well then, all super enthralling. However, you should know that you still are only arsehole number 24 to post this exact same rumour, so you can slide away knowing that is your claim to fame :clap:

("you win a prize" pic-link here if i could be bothered)

Exciting times.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Nah! When today becomes yesterday we arrive at today again,tomorrow never comes,but yesterday always passes,so if....oh!fork this....."Nurse!"

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
has he signed yet? I have had a full 8 hours kip, he must of signed in that time shirley........please tell me that he has?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You really have great power to read between lines - i said nothing of the sort.
My "naive world"??

Thank you for the compliment... my point was that we should pull-out of any deal if a player fails a medical (keeping in mind that we don't know if this is the case with KLL), especially a player with a high fee / wages attached... look what happened with Fashanu for an (aged) example... it really doesn't matter how good a player is, if he is crocked, he is worth precisely nothing... however, re-reading your post, you do talk about temporary injury setbacks... now, that is a different story... it could be worth waiting, which could be the case here, I'll give you that...

Let's be honest, neither of us know WTF is going on...

I'm just getting increasingly worried the whole deal is gonna fall through TBH... however, if it is for (permanent injury) medical reasons, then I am glad it has... OK?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Lua-Lua is signing TOMORROW.

I dont want to piss in the wind and stir up anymore shit about this ordeal, but, i am right, it's happening tomorrow. If i am wrong any NSC moderator can block me forever from using this site and make sure i never log on to NSC again.

I do not know the sum of money or any bollox like that, all i know is that he is 100% signing tomorrow, it's a done deal.

Bye bye then :lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I notice Michael Woods hasn't signed for anyone yet despite saying he would by the end of last week.
If it is us he's supposed to be signing for, maybe this delay isn't to do specifically with LuaLua at all?

:shrug:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I notice Michael Woods hasn't signed for anyone yet despite saying he would by the end of last week.
If it is us he's supposed to be signing for, maybe this delay isn't to do specifically with LuaLua at all?

:shrug:

IMO only: It's clear the people on here saying re the medical have a good track record and a reliable source - they're not kids trying to make an NSC name for themselves lol.
So I'd assume, as Bozza suggested, that:

He has failed his medical - we've gone back to Newcastle to try get a better deal or a loan to buy option instead...

As for Woods - His Twitter said he's going to Ibiza then 'back for a long hard season' or something so he's already signed for someone it would seem.

HAS ANYONE GOT ANY GENUINE LATEST LUALUA NEWS?

PS - Having a google earlier and i'd forgotten about this 2 seasons ago - the boy's a miracle HEALER!!!!

LuaLua makes amazing recovery From The Argus)

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
[MENTION=2608]vulture[/MENTION] [MENTION=18246]Noooone[/MENTION] [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] The 3 of ya,

Get a room :safeway:

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
IMO only: It's clear the people on here saying re the medical have a good track record and a reliable source - they're not kids trying to make an NSC name for themselves lol.
So I'd assume, as Bozza suggested, that:

He has failed his medical - we've gone back to Newcastle to try get a better deal or a loan to buy option instead...

As for Woods - His Twitter said he's going to Ibiza then 'back for a long hard season' or something so he's already signed for someone it would seem.

HAS ANYONE GOT ANY GENUINE LATEST LUALUA NEWS?

PS - Having a google earlier and i'd forgotten about this 2 seasons ago - the boy's a miracle HEALER!!!!

LuaLua makes amazing recovery From The Argus)

Last night with the boys tonight before Ibiza tomorrow... Then back for a long successful season hopefully #buzzing

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
[MENTION=2608]vulture[/MENTION] [MENTION=18246]Noooone[/MENTION] [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] The 3 of ya,

Get a room :safeway:

Erm, excuse me? I don't think I was involved in said childish name calling. So quite why you're dragging and tagging (get it :thumbsup:) something up is beyond me :shrug:
[MENTION=158]Gerbil[/MENTION] - get a LIFE :lol: XXX

So back to subject...

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
First and last warning to everyone on this thread indulging in mindless childish squabbling and abuse. Do it one more time on this thread or any others and you will be banned.

if you don't like what someone has said, either debate intelligently or ignore it. If you really dislike another member, put them on your ignore list. This behaviour does nothing for NSC, and does nothing for our long-term ability to attract advertising partners.

"He did it first" is not an excuse - everyone behaving like this will receive the same treatment.

Erm, excuse me? I don't think I was involved in said childish name calling. So quite why you're dragging and tagging (get it :thumbsup:) something up is beyond me :shrug:
[MENTION=158]Gerbil[/MENTION] - get a LIFE :lol: XXX

Come on then Bozza. Ban time, shirely. :shrug:

Edit: Ahh, he's edited his post in the time it took me to multi-quote. Ahh well. :laugh:

[MENTION=158]Gerbil[/MENTION] - Phones here, same number, drop me a text.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Come on then Bozza. Ban time, shirely. :shrug:

Edit: Ahh, he's edited his post in the time it took me to multi-quote. Ahh well. :laugh:

[MENTION=158]Gerbil[/MENTION] - Phones here, same number, drop me a text.

It was something called a toungue in cheek JOKE. Now take your OAR and stop sticking it in. Back to subject before this thread gets ramblings again...
please.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here