Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The only thing I have learnt today from this thread is nooone hasnt got a clue what he's on about and his credibility is in shreds as he can't answer a simple question over a medical. Did he make it up yes or no? Very simple answer and it looks like the former option based on what I and many others have heard.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4177401 said:
Please, you quite blatantly don't have a clue what's going any more than the rest of us. Stop pretending to be in the know, right now you just look like an idiot! :facepalm:

Thing is I don't know anything more about it no but I'm not pretending to be in the know thankyou.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Does anyone want to save me reading through what I'm guessing is 44 pages of chidlish drivel and sum up the thread for me?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
The only thing I have learnt today from this thread is nooone hasnt got a clue what he's on about and his credibility is in shreds as he can't answer a simple question over a medical. Did he make it up yes or no? Very simple answer and it looks like the former option based on what I and many others have heard.

Clearly, Not like I've ever got anything right on here before is it?

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;4177401 said:
Please, you quite blatantly don't have a clue what's going any more than the rest of us. Stop pretending to be in the know, right now you just look like an idiot! :facepalm:

hes done nothing wrong, and to answer hes not signing now no, however he could be very soon this only the club will know

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Can the mods or Bozza please change the title of this thread to

Kazenga Lua Lua may, one day, sign for the Albion !

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
hes done nothing wrong, and to answer hes not signing now no, however he could be very soon this only the club will know

arrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh will the school kids that know f*** all please f*** off you said like nooone he was signing Friday

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
arrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh will the school kids that know f*** all please f*** off you said like nooone he was signing Friday
yeh and he was you idiot until...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Who is this super new player, Sarge NO, Rosemary the telephone operator, No way man, .........................

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A

Find me a quote where I said that he's signing Friday you absolute bellend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here