Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Move on, move on, nothing to see here. Especially no whizzy winger from Newcastle

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
how many times have these little twats got anything right....oh look f*** ALL times.....gavknobend even admits to making up stuff on his previous post....

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Is Nooone our old friend Gav1901 (on top of his numerous other accounts)?

If so, nothing's changed.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Can somebody actually tell me what I've done wrong ? I've not made up anything at all.

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
Do you think Lua Lua might be following this thread? If so, he must be pissing himself with laughter. He's probably more popular than God at the moment .. the real God (not Gus).
By the way KLL :bowdown:, if you are following this, PLEASE SIGN - I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE.

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
Does anyone want to save me reading through what I'm guessing is 44 pages of chidlish drivel and sum up the thread for me?

The thread was started by someone claiming to know that Lua Lua would be signing the day after the said claim was posted. This didn't happen. Rightly or wrongly the said poster was accused of being a bullshitter as it didn't happen and he was a newbie which led many to suspect him. Other posters then proceeded to add to the original claim, stating that Lua Lua would still be signing, just not on this original date (obviously as many posted after this initial potential date) yet again these hope-raising newsflashes came to nothing. Whether they were honestly sharing inside information :thumbsup: or simply being 'hilarious' with wind ups :yawn:is open to opinion. Anyway, many claims and a couple of days later it was obvious to all that Lua Lua still actually hadn't signed for our club (or if he had that it wasn't ready to be public knowledge). Had the '100% sure' signing possibly hit a snag? Was it ever really on the cards? The conspiracy theories started (you'll have to look for those yourself) and the accusations flew. The toys even got thrown out of the pram.

Basically nobody, NOBODY, can predict the future. It doesn't matter how good a source is, or how much you think you know or are ready to say with certainty, any outside influence can alter a seemingly certain course of events. Even if a genuine poster shares honest inside information with the rest, they are lining themselves up for potential abuse as unless they have complete control over the situation, they can't guarantee anything. I think the thread has been great as it's kept me coming back for more, hoping that the next update will say he has signed. That's what NSC is all about! But at the end of the day, it makes no blind bit of difference. Either he will sign, or he won't. And sometimes the more you want something, the more it stays away. Here I like to add my pussy analogy (don't panic google): if you want to stroke a cat, the worst thing to do is run after it. Just sit tight, do something else and eventually that little cat will come to you craving attention - and if it doesn't it can f right off ;).

Anyway, enough of my waffle.

We'll get there in the end (which will be tomorrow, 100% :whistle:)

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
First and last warning to everyone on this thread indulging in mindless childish squabbling and abuse. Do it one more time on this thread or any others and you will be banned.

if you don't like what someone has said, either debate intelligently or ignore it. If you really dislike another member, put them on your ignore list. This behaviour does nothing for NSC, and does nothing for our long-term ability to attract advertising partners.

"He did it first" is not an excuse - everyone behaving like this will receive the same treatment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here