Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOUTH - The latest

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
He was only named because he is the only one of the many such people I know the name of. But frankly I fail to believe that anything this mouth character has said is anything worse than D Block endures every game. I mean faggot? Really? In 2010? I'm certainly not offended but the fact that stewards hear this week in week out makes the randomness of their recent actions all the more strange (or personal).

Everyone loves a grass!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I am not sure that the CEO will take much notice of what is posted here. At the Fans Forum I seem to recall that he said he does not take any notice of what is posted on the web.

Nope thats exactly what he will say, but more fool him if he hasn't someone whispering in his ear what the fans of the club he is managing are talking about. Any football CEO cannot turn a blind eye to revenue.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So if this Mr Mouth person was removed for loud, abusive language, why hasn't Stewart Adams from the A21 club been removed every game he has been to for the last 9 years seeing as he uses frequent (and seemingly all) expletives and likes referring to Brighton players who give the ball away as "faggots" from time to time?

He probably will now.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe but then maybe he shouldn't behave in such a manner that I can hear him at my distance away. And the other point I was hinting at is the reputation angle.

Not sure it is any worse than a lot of people.

If you feel that strongly there are avenues to take this down, not naming the person behind a log in on an internet forum.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think this thread needs to be locked now if people are starting to post other peoples names.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
See how easy it is to resolve a problem when people have some intelligence.

Hat off to you both, Uncle Buck and The Great Cornholio......:thumbsup:

South Stand Sister

Sep 3, 2010
The Mouth

What disgraceful behaviour towards the mouth, when Steve returns after his 2 match ban, I for one will be supporting him.
We can all get excited driven by what is going on, on the pitch, but the stewards behaviour towards Steve is unacceptable.
:angel:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Another angle on the proceedings has occured to me

Call it a conspiracy theory if you like, but...

Lots of ott security activity, a fairly innocuous fan is very publically taken to task, creating lots of discussion and debate about singing/swearing/standing, and it was our second home league game of the season ???

With Falmer now eight months away, I wouldn't be surprised if there are further 'examples' made of people at Withdean, to set the tone of what we are to expect at the new stadium...

If the guy who is the reason for this thread has been doing the same thing all the time at Withdean, why was he then picked out against Walsall?

Like I say, expect more ott security 'activity' for the rest of the season :ohmy:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
surely an extended standing ovation when Mouth returns is appropriate.

(Herr T - please edit the name from your post)

(Ken Browne - please get out amongst the ordinary fans and find out what is going on - you won't remember the Mansfield boycott or Hereford walkout...but the fans have power).

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
There was a thoughtful post on this very long thread by Herr Tubthumper about the supporters' club. If we had a stronger one with a couple of thousand members I'm sure it would be easier to resolve problems like the stewards' current desire to create strife when it doesn't exist.

I don't want to be unfairly critical of the BHASC as they have done a great job in recent years. But they are perceived by some, not me necessarily, as being too close to the club or too cliquey. Regardless of this, if more people joined the BHASC and changed its cosy image, ridiculous decisions like banning a very loyal fan who has a loud voice could be challenged more easily.

I suspect some of the BHASC hierarchy are wary of this issue as there is a tendency away from home for steward baiting from some fans. Of course, at home the jack boot is on the other foot.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
The stewards are going to follow him with the newest pointing device

Attachments

• Blue%20Meanies.jpg
    Blue%20Meanies.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 416

Hertseagull

Apr 7, 2010
Here, here! Cyber warriors actually putting their money where their 'mouth' is!! (No pun intended) Lets see some of the vitriolic on here actually DO something rather than sit back and slag people off from a distance!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Does anyone know if 'Steve the mouth' was able to attend todays match....?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does anyone know if 'Steve the mouth' was able to attend todays match....?

Well he has served his ban so I would assume so.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here