Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most disliked sports person...

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Can't decide, but:-

Norman Whiteside for taking Chris Ramsey out at the Cup Final; or

Mick Quinn for flicking the Vs at the north stand after scoring a penalty quite a few years back, or

Nick Faldo for being a charmless twat - another autograph refusal one - and refusing to give a kid an autograph early one morning after a practice session when there was nobody else around to delay him.

I don't much like Lehman, the Arsenal gk.
He gets stroppy when a striker goes for a ball anywhere near him.

Savage. Riles oppositions up alright, and the goading and verbal is one thing - but the squirming way he falls over and tries to get players in trouble that rounds it off.

Maurinho is starting to bother me.

Of old, Jimmy Connors the tennis tosser.
A prick on and off the court

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Motogull said:
Can't decide, but:-

Norman Whiteside for taking Chris Ramsey out at the Cup Final; or

Mick Quinn for flicking the Vs at the north stand after scoring a penalty quite a few years back, or..........

surely, SURELY ........ NEIL f***ing WARNOCK.

Beeercan

Jul 14, 2005
Colchester
Warnock nuff said:

That bitter so loser of a f***ing wanker, ruining players careers (Cullip) and surrounding himself with good players that could help any other team, just so they don't get them (horsefield). Moans about everything, i hope you get the sack you f***ing miserable cock munching arsehole.

xxxx

Lately i have noticed David Coulthard becoming more and more bitter in his 'old age' its a shame

Big Sam 'long ball' Alladice complete wanker

Didier Drogba:nono:

John Fashanou

just to name a few

Dandyman

In London village.
bhafc99 said:
Tim Henman. Give up. Please. All that lily-livered Home Counties mummy’s boy stuff. You just know he irons his underpants. Clenching your fist while a bunch of Daily Mail readers squeaks ‘Come on Tim!’ and the BBC cuts to uncontrollable scenes of “Henmania” on “Henman Hill” (ie bunch of twats waving and phoning their mates to say “Look I’m on the telly”). Pah. You'll know he'll fizzle out feebly to some Bulgarian qualifier in the 3rd round.

:clap: Excellent choice - all that is wrong with the limp wristed nicey nicey version of sport.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Would have to go for the annoying Tim Henman and his embarrassing legion of middle aged, middle class female fans. Unbearable every year on Wimbledon (though I imagine they'll all latch on to poor old Murray this year. Cue lots of hooray henriettas singing the sort of songs that eight year old girls come up with at school netball matches: Murray! clap clap clap Murray! clap clap clap etc)

But Ellen McArthur really gets on my nerves. Meridian TV's favourite ever sportsperson apart from maybe Harry Redknapp, and the coverage of her is totally disproportionate to the amount of people who are interested in sailing (ie 3).

When she's racing it's a daily nightmare of grainy pictures of her sobbing into a webcam, whimpering how she feels so lonely and depressed, and how many big waves there are.

Well have a guess Ellen, if loneliness and big waves are a major issue for you, perhaps you should take up crochet, you annoying, strangely mannish looking waste of TV.

And relax....

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
edna krabappel said:
Would have to go for the annoying Tim Henman and his embarrassing legion of middle aged, middle class female fans. Unbearable every year on Wimbledon (though I imagine they'll all latch on to poor old Murray this year. Cue lots of hooray henriettas singing the sort of songs that eight year old girls come up with at school netball matches: Murray! clap clap clap Murray! clap clap clap etc)

But Ellen McArthur really gets on my nerves. Meridian TV's favourite ever sportsperson apart from maybe Harry Redknapp, and the coverage of her is totally disproportionate to the amount of people who are interested in sailing (ie 3).

When she's racing it's a daily nightmare of grainy pictures of her sobbing into a webcam, whimpering how she feels so lonely and depressed, and how many big waves there are.

Well have a guess Ellen, if loneliness and big waves are a major issue for you, perhaps you should take up crochet, you annoying, strangely mannish looking waste of TV.

And relax....

And the rest of the British Tennis players in the last 30 have done more I guess as well...... O hang on.:jester:

Last edited:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
David Platt.

Would love to administer him a swift kick in the nuts.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
now I know he has done well helping get us the olympics:bowdown: but when he was racing with steve ovett I just wish someone would have stuck a foot out and tripped the little shit and to make it even worse he is a tory peer...........twat:glare:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
hove born&bred said:
Kris Acabiszu (sic)

Lovely genuine bloke. I met him at Buckingham Palace.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Beeercan said:
Warnock nuff said:

That bitter so loser of a f***ing wanker, ruining players careers (Cullip) and surrounding himself with good players that could help any other team, just so they don't get them (horsefield). Moans about everything, i hope you get the sack you f***ing miserable cock munching arsehole.

Wel he always says nice things about Brighton so I will forgive him.

Someone else on here mentioned Norman Whiteside because of what he did to Chris Ramsay. I'd forgotten that so he is and you were quite right, mate. He is and will always be a wanker. Shame he had to retire early, not.

GermanShepherd

Oct 17, 2005
Cardiff City
Hiney said:
That's him.

WANKER!

i love it...:lolol:

never liked m�ller apart from that moment... :bowdown:

my nominations:

- jose mourinho
- lee trundle
- graeme souness
- lee bowyer
- wayne rooney
- stefan effenberg

bout michael schmacher: i am not a F1 fan, dont give a toss bout who wins there, but met schmacher once, and he's one of the nicest chaps i have ever met.
met him at a charity fundraiser, btw. a field where he is very active. for the tsunami last year, schumacher donated 10 million euros...:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here