Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most disliked sports person...

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
Mickey Quinn. Former Pompey and Newcastle striker who always seemed to score against us ...

Just typing his name makes me want to scream ...

'QUINN YOU FAT C**T....'

I better not though, I think my co-workers would find it slightly unsettling.

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
Man of Harveys said:
Roy Keane

Definitely. When I broke my arm playing football four years ago, I was asked who had done it and said Roy Keane. I was recovering from being heavily sedated and having my ulna yanked back into place, so clearly wasn't with it but still.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mark Lawrenson comes across as a bit of a twat nowadays.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Tim Henman. Give up. Please. All that lily-livered Home Counties mummy’s boy stuff. You just know he irons his underpants. Clenching your fist while a bunch of Daily Mail readers squeaks ‘Come on Tim!’ and the BBC cuts to uncontrollable scenes of “Henmania” on “Henman Hill” (ie bunch of twats waving and phoning their mates to say “Look I’m on the telly”). Pah. You'll know he'll fizzle out feebly to some Bulgarian qualifier in the 3rd round.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Kimi Raikkonen, what a miserable sour faced dull dull dull bastard. No change of tone or expresion whether he's won or lost.
Get a personality and cheer up you boring twat :angry:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
bhafc99 said:
Tim Henman. Give up. Please. All that lily-livered Home Counties mummy’s boy stuff. You just know he irons his underpants. Clenching your fist while a bunch of Daily Mail readers squeaks ‘Come on Tim!’ and the BBC cuts to uncontrollable scenes of “Henmania” on “Henman Hill” (ie bunch of twats waving and phoning their mates to say “Look I’m on the telly”). Pah. You'll know he'll fizzle out feebly to some Bulgarian qualifier in the 3rd round.

Yep have to agree

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I know for a FACT that Ralph Schumacher is a miserable cunt of the highest order. My nephew was desperate for his autograph, so we hung around the paddock at Silverstone for an hour and a half after one of their practice sessions. When the sour-faced bastard eventually emerged, he brushed straight past the half-dozen or so kids waiting and went straight into his trailer for a wank. Meantime, Fernando Alonso couldn't have been nicer and seemed only too happy to hang back for a few minutes where he chatted and signed stuff (he's really little).

Must admit to being mildly amused by Simon Jordans comment that "I'd strangle Craig Bellamy with his own tongue". I have to agree.

Last edited:

D

Deleted member 2719

Roy Keane for me nasty bas*ard breaking a players leg on purpose.

:censored: :censored::tosser:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Does it have to be a player/participant because I'd like to poke that smug twat Simon Jordan in both of his piggy eyes. With a very pointy thing....

Duncan Ferguson too-dirty bastard bluenose thug. Oh, and Arjen Robbens-dirty cheating little TOE RAG.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Diego Maradona. I don't care how good a footballer he was he is a cheating coke-sniffing argie bastard.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Roy Jones Junior is an arrogant twat that claims to be the best ever but shits himself everytime Calzaghe is mentioned:censored: :censored: :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here