Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most disliked sports person...

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Not really a sports personality but I hate this f*cker, I can't even stand to look at him...

sjcopy5xd.png

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Thierry Henry

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Andy D'arsehole

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Most of you have mentioned very recent "stars".

I reckon Chris Ewbank got more boos than any other sportsman - ever. People hated him with a vengance.

Personnaly, I quite liked the showman arrogance of the geezer. I've read his book too and he comes across as an okay bloke.

Dandyman

In London village.
Bish Bosh said:
Ian Wright. That he hosts television programmes says all you need to know about the dumbing down of Britain:censored:

Oh and he played for you know who as well!!

:clap: Quality choice. He gives "inarticulate" a whole new meaning on TV and was was a winging little cheat as a player, too.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Edward Scissorhands said:
Ellen McArthur :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Exactly. If I see that lezzed up, miserable, sour faced cow on the TV again, I'll drill a hole in her boat myself.

She might be the fastest person to sail round the world but everyone knows if a bloke was given her the directions, she would have shit on the time she set.

Dandyman

In London village.
Shropshire Seagull said:
Most of you have mentioned very recent "stars".

I reckon Chris Ewbank got more boos than any other sportsman - ever. People hated him with a vengance.

Personnaly, I quite liked the showman arrogance of the geezer. I've read his book too and he comes across as an okay bloke.

Mr Eubank is a very nice man who gave my car a push when it broke down a couple of years ago.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
bhafc99 said:
Tim Henman. Give up. Please. All that lily-livered Home Counties mummy’s boy stuff. You just know he irons his underpants. Clenching your fist while a bunch of Daily Mail readers squeaks ‘Come on Tim!’ and the BBC cuts to uncontrollable scenes of “Henmania” on “Henman Hill” (ie bunch of twats waving and phoning their mates to say “Look I’m on the telly”). Pah. You'll know he'll fizzle out feebly to some Bulgarian qualifier in the 3rd round.

Yup, we have a WINNAH!

Very epitome of old-skool Home Counties tennis. Born and BRED to be a genteel BBC pundit telling Daily Mail readers all about Andrew Murray's weak points. Knows everything about how to hold his knife and fork, and nothing about winning. Personally I blame the parents.

Still, there is a small corner of Wimbledon that is forever Henman Hillock.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Not strictly sport but Ben Fogle

Idiot who exists in a half life of minor celebrity actually taking himself seriously because he knows which end of a Deer the shit falls out of. Also likes to spend his spare time rowing a bathtub in the nude while looking at some other posh dullards bare arse.

Another boat I'd gladly drill a hole in.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hannibal smith said:
Not strictly sport but Ben Fogle

Also likes to spend his spare time rowing a bathtub in the nude while looking at some other posh dullards bare arse.

Another boat I'd gladly drill a hole in.

BAD choice of words there Hannibal :safeway:

:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mary Decker-Slaney

Bono

Jul 18, 2003
Buckinghamshire
Paula Radcliffe
English sprinters who seem to f**k up at every major event
Merv Hughes
Norman Whiteside
Will Carling
Gary Lineker
The entire German World Cup Squad 1990

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Funnily enough I like a lot of the people mentioned in this thread.

Good call on Norman Whiteside.
I hate Roy Keane. People have gone to prison for less than he did.

SheffGull

Feb 27, 2006
Sheffield
Sam Allardyce and Neil Warnock. All they ever do is moan and whine about how bad the referee and officials are when things are going bad! and how everyone under the sun is agianst them and their clubs!
Stuart Pearce is a breath of fresh air, yet to hear him moan about the officials, he just accepts it and gets on with it. Good on him!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here