Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most disgusting thing you've had to do?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I remember getting up at something like 4AM in one January to watch England play a day/nighter against the Aussies on the telly. We had four cats at the time and they immediately started pestering me to be fed, i made a tea and toast and thought I'd best feed the cats or I'd get no peace. So, fed them and retired to the setee with a duvet as the central heating wasn't timed to go on til about 06.30 and started watching the game.

After a few minutes one of the cats jumped up on top of the telly and started licking and cleaning itself which was a tad annoying as its tail kept flicking across the screen. Then with a gurgle and a rasp the cat threw up the entire contents of its stomach along the front top of the telly and ran off ! As the house was still cold, the cat food was steaming in the cold air and large rivulets started to slide down the front of the screen. I couldn't ignore it and had to get wads of kitchen paper to wipe the warm foul mess up..... yuuuurk I was almost chucking up myself while doing it.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Having read the post, the wife reminded me of her worst moment that she had.A few years ago she rushed me to hospital with serious stomach pains. After several x-rays i was diagnosed with kidney stones.When the doctor finally came in to see me the wife had to witness him sticking his finger firmly up my arse, to this day she still feels mentally scared.I am still not sure what the doctor was looking for.

fletch.jpg

With all the doom and gloom about on NSC, I thought I'd lighten the mood by asking the most unpleasant thing you've had to do for a job or favour for someone?

My girlfriend had left a tampon in and realised it had been in for over a week. The symptoms were a high temperature and feeling really sick so she got about half the whiffy pad out but still knew there was string stuck up her love tunnel so she asked if I could have a feel round as it still didn't seem empty. After much squelching I pulled out the remainder of the pad and string which nearly brought her to orgasm. :lol: Within a couple of hours she was feeling much better. The fishy smell is still lingering on my fingers a bit though.

Yours? ???

Putting that tampon in your bird.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
working as a slaughterman when i was younger going through college. Having to kill and gut a cow or lamb, and pulling it's still warm internal organs out is pretty gross when looking back at it. However at the time it didn't bother me...

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Not up there with the original post or the dead egyptian, but having to drain our dogs blocked anal glands every now and again is pretty nasty.

One of them did it on their own once, at the vets, got stressed and shot the lot up the wall, disgusting sh*tty brown fish smelling goo:sick:

even the vet looked a bit green!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Not up there with the original post or the dead egyptian, but having to drain our dogs blocked anal glands every now and again is pretty nasty.

One of them did it on their own once, at the vets, got stressed and shot the lot up the wall, disgusting sh*tty brown fish smelling goo:sick:

even the vet looked a bit green!

the girl who does my dog grooming does this, and thinks nothing of it....

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Not half as grim as some submissions, but the one that springs to mind is this:

Came back from holiday to find that the pigeons nesting outside our flat had (presumably) been scared off by the cats staring out the window at them. The pigeons left behind two chicks to die and start decomposing. Disposing of them was unpleasant and... maggoty.

I'll spare you the photos.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
Sorry for somehow double-posting that ^^ - not actually sure how it happened. Have replaced the second copy with this apology as I can't see a way delete a post.

Last edited:

hoveboyslim

Feb 7, 2004
Hove
With all the doom and gloom about on NSC, I thought I'd lighten the mood by asking the most unpleasant thing you've had to do for a job or favour for someone?

My girlfriend had left a tampon in and realised it had been in for over a week. The symptoms were a high temperature and feeling really sick so she got about half the whiffy pad out but still knew there was string stuck up her love tunnel so she asked if I could have a feel round as it still didn't seem empty. After much squelching I pulled out the remainder of the pad and string which nearly brought her to orgasm. :lol: Within a couple of hours she was feeling much better. The fishy smell is still lingering on my fingers a bit though.

Yours? ???

A week?!! Well I guess it could have been worse. You could have been to her funeral after dying from Toxic Shock Syndrome.

A week? You sure?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Sorry for somehow double-posting that ^^ - not actually sure how it happened. Have replaced the second copy with this apology as I can't see a way delete a post.

You can't delete a post, no need to worry it happens from time to time, normally when one of the mods see it they will just delete it, failing that just click the report button on the double post and explain what it is and all the mods are made aware of it.

<<<<<<<< 8000th post as well

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Summer 2008 while managing a golf course restaurant I used to help out and do some overnight cleaning 2 times a week. I came in one night and got to the womens washroom only to discover some women had shit all over the toilet and the floor. Caked on and it took over an hour to clean and of course as I did the smell was released for me to smell. Of course my face was very close to a toilet bowl the entire time as well.....

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Removing a large fish that had been stuck in the intake pipe in the pond at Preston rock garden a few years ago. It was during a hot summer and the fish had certainly been dead for a week.

Now ive had my hands in ponds and streams since i was a kid but nothing on earth prepared me for the stench that followed pulling this fish out. Being dead for so long, it just fell apart.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Having to have an enema following some internal bleeding. Blood really irritates the stomach and to cap it all I was horribly constipated and in a lot of pain. What came out was utterly gross but the relief was unimaginable ! Granted life has thus far spared me the horrors that some have experienced but that wasn't very nice. I did come home from a long day's work just to find my father lying dead on the floor (of a heart attack as it turned out), oddly that's never bothered me though.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
morroccan , roadside toilet near taghazout.......f***ing disgusting but i had absolutely no choice , another pleasant surprise was whilst in greece ,inquisitively lifting the lid off the dustbin by the bog only to find wadds of shitty poo paper and used ladies"napkins" (always makes me smile that one) i vommited all down my shirt , i was about 10 , with my mum and dad and had just had fish and chips at a taverna. using a toilet on koh pangan whilst a boar hungrily gulps down your mr whippy below.........!!! i used to work in worthing hospital and someone thought it would be a good laugh to leave a dead baby with an odd looking head in our work area(in a bucket, ready for incineration) some of the women got really upitty about it but no-0ne ever owned up.......that was quite shocking if i'm honest. had to push a dead cow off a road in queensland with a tractor.........that was f***ing rank.....!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Oh Jesus Christ! BENTON!!! :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here