Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most disgusting thing you've had to do?

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
I was about 15 and on work experience with a vet. We went out to a farm and the vet went into the cow shed and the cows all started mooing nervously. I was scared for them just looking at their reaction but didnt have a clue what was next. The vet then got some sort of spray, and laughing with the farmer sprayed their bits (at this stage I realised this was a bull shed not a cow shed) and then,by hand pulled the poor boys bits off, one by one as the next victim looked on. I was stunned into silence, after that visit told my careers officer I was not going back and decided I would never be a vet.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Look you lot still have periods - you just don't bleed!!! Believe me!!! I'm sure the other girls will back me up on this!!!

We do actually get a release of hormones on a roughly monthly cycle.

Mine: a trainee had to clean what we call the "shit chutes" where the residual grease from the grills gets squeegeed in to metal troughs either side of the grill, with all the carbon to keep the grills clean. at the Close, this then gets poured in to a black bucket. The grease is put in a blue bin out back and used to power the delivery trucks and then the bucket is washed out.This trainee the night before forgot to pour the grease in to the blue bin and bring it back out to wash so there was just a huge thing of solidified grease.

I was dared to stick my hand in and have a good feel.

It was GRIM.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Not up there with the original post or the dead egyptian, but having to drain our dogs blocked anal glands every now and again is pretty nasty.

One of them did it on their own once, at the vets, got stressed and shot the lot up the wall, disgusting sh*tty brown fish smelling goo:sick:

even the vet looked a bit green!

Our springer went through a phase of emptying his own....and then licking it all up....now that was f***ing gross

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
Not me but this thread reminds me of Bobby Brown/Whitney drug fuelled relationship.
He said that once Whitney was constapated, he showed his hand up there & pulled a few bits out..
dirty gits

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
Joined the rugby club at uni had to do the initiation which went a bit like this:
Started off had to find a partner and stick together for the rest of the day. Any time you threw up it had to be on your partner. Downed 2 cans of beer and 4 pints of milk, everyone throwing up a lot of times on each other. Then we got put into groups of about 14 and had to go round to different station where we had to down pints of some liquid in a bucket. I was in the last group, just threw up on each other every time we drank it, got to the end turned out everyone else had been told to throw up in the buckets on the way round so we'd been drinking their puke. Heard rumours of what else was in the buckets but never sure, basically just a horrible concoction of everything with piss and puke in it.
Weirdly I wasn't too fussed at the time but looking back I'd now give them two fingers and tell them where to stick it, but I was just pretty young and naive, either way it was bloody disgusting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here