Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most disgusting thing you've had to do?

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
With all the doom and gloom about on NSC, I thought I'd lighten the mood by asking the most unpleasant thing you've had to do for a job or favour for someone?

My girlfriend had left a tampon in and realised it had been in for over a week. The symptoms were a high temperature and feeling really sick so she got about half the whiffy pad out but still knew there was string stuck up her love tunnel so she asked if I could have a feel round as it still didn't seem empty. After much squelching I pulled out the remainder of the pad and string which nearly brought her to orgasm. :lol: Within a couple of hours she was feeling much better. The fishy smell is still lingering on my fingers a bit though.

Yours? ???

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Clean well over 100 pieces of unwashed dishes,plates,cups,bowls,saucepans,knives,forks,spoons,fruit bowls & candle holders for when the bowls & cups ran out in the bath ,when sharing with a flat mate (his flat) and his bird,they never washed up,filthy lazy fookers......all in al i sold my soul for hard core cash and donned the yellow gloves.....the stench and mould? i can see it now.....:sick:

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
Sat in the Directors Box at the Dell when they played Wimbledon at home in the 80s Vinny Jones took a throw in and some scummer ran up behind Him and punched Him in the Head to massive cheers, i stood up and yelled it was bang out of order which was greeted by a HUSH and glares from all around me, believe it or not i was asked to leave to a round of applause strange peeps those inbred scummers !!!!!

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
With all the doom and gloom about on NSC, I thought I'd lighten the mood by asking the most unpleasant thing you've had to do for a job or favour for someone?

My girlfriend had left a tampon in and realised it had been in for over a week. The symptoms were a high temperature and feeling really sick so she got about half the whiffy pad out but still knew there was string stuck up her love tunnel so she asked if I could have a feel round as it still didn't seem empty. After much squelching I pulled out the remainder of the pad and string which nearly brought her to orgasm. :lol: Within a couple of hours she was feeling much better. The fishy smell is still lingering on my fingers a bit though.

Yours? ???

:needpics:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
This - I was just enjoying some cheese and crackers and chilli jam and now I'm feeling sick - thanks x

Hope she recovers soon from her episode of kipper trench x

Apologies for putting anybody off their supper. Us blokes have it easy compared to ladies having to feel bad for a few days every month.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Apologies for putting anybody off their supper. Us blokes have it easy compared to ladies having to feel bad for a few days every month.

Look you lot still have periods - you just don't bleed!!! Believe me!!! I'm sure the other girls will back me up on this!!!

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
I look after my dad and he has cancer and dementia. What really makes me mad is when he goes to the loo he doesn't flush it or misses the hole completely and i have to go in and clean up his extrement. Its gross and makes me gag.

some of you will gave the pleasure of doing it first hand one day :)

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I look after my dad and he has cancer and dementia. What really makes me mad is when he goes to the loo he doesn't flush it or misses the hole completely and i have to go in and clean up his extrement. Its gross and makes me gag.

some of you will gave the pleasure of doing it first hand one day :)

He has an excuse though - and you deserve a medal - xx

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
That is truely horrific. But seriously how do you forget you've got something up your chuff?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That is truely horrific. But seriously how do you forget you've got something up your chuff?

Sausage up west street

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i was going to post something serious involving a dead Argentinian pilot and a missing arm.

dont think i'll bother now :)

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
Killing a almost dead baby rabbit after the dog had had a go at it and having to retrieve my blackberry from a train toilet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here