Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Most Disgusting Human in UK?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Again, Fool!

No. I've said this before, so pay attention.

You're not questioning her honesty, you're actually saying she is dishonest. That's not questioning it, it's making a judgement on it.

Do keep up.

I have said that I will not believe her until she reports the 'rape' to the Police.

Do f**k off.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I have said that I will not believe her until she reports the 'rape' to the Police.

Do f**k off.

Oh dear.

What purpose is there in making a complaint or allegation now? What evidence would there be? She’s just saying it happened - who knows the details? - and you are in no position to say it didn’t. Unless...

With the amount of childish abuse you're dishing out, and the quantity of protesting you appear to be undertaking (she's a liar, I'm questioning her honesty, ra, ra, ra..., etc), is there something about you we should know? Where you there possibly?

Having said that, no-one gives a shit whether you believe her or not, but it is amusing watching you get so wound up about it. Do carry on...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Yet again, Fool.

Oh dear.

What purpose is there in making a complaint or allegation now? What evidence would there be? She’s just saying it happened - who knows the details? - and you are in no position to say it didn’t. Unless...

With the amount of childish abuse you're dishing out, and the quantity of protesting you appear to be undertaking (she's a liar, I'm questioning her honesty, ra, ra, ra..., etc), is there something about you we should know? Where you there possibly?

Having said that, no-one gives a shit whether you believe her or not, but it is amusing watching you get so wound up about it. Do carry on...

:stupid::stupid::stupid:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
So, guilty until proven innocent then? based on being media savvy and getting her tits out a lot? Nice one.

The thing with rape claims is that you can't really apply the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing completely, can you? Because by assuming the alleged rapist is innocent of the crime, you are assuming the alleged victim is guilty of lying, wasting police time, slander etc.

By assuming Jordan is innocent of lying, you are assuming someone is guilty of rape. Shouldn't you extend the innocent until proven guilty credo to that mysterious guy?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'm leaving this thread now before it turns into the usual binfest. Here's my one point.

Don't be so quick to judge people that you don't know.

Carry on.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
i was involved wit hone of her cousins [you know who you are ]
eneded u probboing me of 2 house new car etc etc
and went to lying root to try and win those
i klnow the family and they are al lthe same
a bunch of liars who wil lstop at nothing to get money
im sure there are others on here who know what i mean

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
i was involved wit hone of her cousins [you know who you are ]
eneded u probboing me of 2 house new car etc etc
and went to lying root to try and win those
i klnow the family and they are al lthe same
a bunch of liars who wil lstop at nothing to get money
im sure there are others on here who know what i mean

Nope, didn't get a word of that.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The thing with rape claims is that you can't really apply the whole "innocent until proven guilty" thing completely, can you? Because by assuming the alleged rapist is innocent of the crime, you are assuming the alleged victim is guilty of lying, wasting police time, slander etc.

By assuming Jordan is innocent of lying, you are assuming someone is guilty of rape. Shouldn't you extend the innocent until proven guilty credo to that mysterious guy?

If you're talking about process of law, that is the case. Until convicted, that person is presumed innocent.

Not sure what the point you're making is.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
I would question why she needs to come out with this revelation - what purpose does it serve? Aside from getting her back on the front page, of course.
QUOTE]

But this is the sole, motivating factor in any media whore´s life. There is nothing else more important. Children, dignity, truth are a poor second. You must stop judging everybody by your own high standards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here