Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MORNINGTON CRESCENT anyone?

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
I can't believe by mentioning Google I've breached rule 17. I'm out and with a one match ban! Can someone bail me out with a reverse thursday??

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
Mornington Crescent is a game created by Geoffrey Perkins[1] and popularised by the BBC Radio 4 comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue (ISIHAC). According to the show, Mornington Crescent is one of the world's top four most-played games, behind Chess, Scrabble, and Stump.

STUMP??!! WTF

MtFloridaGull

Jan 29, 2008
Challenge to Dave I'm sure the Worms Edict was latter overturned during pickford v west (74) and proper usage of "wibble" is now confined to Varsha Pratipda and you should in acutal fact have used "wibbly". :D

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Challenge to Dave I'm sure the Worms Edict was latter overturned during pickford v west (74) and proper usage of "wibble" is now confined to Varsha Pratipda and you should in acutal fact have used "wibbly". :D

Damn...I forgot about that one.....although following Ken Livingston's appointment as mayor, one of his first decrees was to repeal pickford v west ( 74), and substitute it with Doppleburger vs O'callahan 1982, revised 1987 following an unsuccessful appeal by Arnold Sturmsheizer ( Mrs).

I now chose my moment to shout...................OXFORD CIRCUS

MtFloridaGull

Jan 29, 2008
hoisted by your own petard where's your "wibble"

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
Mornington Crescent is a game created by Geoffrey Perkins[1] and popularised by the BBC Radio 4 comedy panel game I'm Sorry I Haven't a Clue (ISIHAC). According to the show, Mornington Crescent is one of the world's top four most-played games, behind Chess, Scrabble, and Stump.

STUMP??!! WTF

You are on well dodgy ground copying and pasting such filth, how very dare you! Crikey that is almost a hanging offence!

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
Novices can't just call MC on their first call, It's against the spirit of the game. This is still live!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I'm bringing into play the HAMMERSMITH jink.

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
ok il say it on my second go

MORNINGTON CRESCENT!!

Do you even KNOW anything about playing this game?

Where's your Circle Line hand? How many times have you looped around Bank?

You can't just go to Mornington without the double playback to Kings Cross at the very least.

'Sake.

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
MORNINGTON CRESCENT!!

Nice try mate but this is Mornington Crescent not Its a Knockout or Runaround with Mike Reid!!

Can we have a ruling please from anyone who has previously called Sloane Square although I imagine the lesser value of Anywhere north of the river might suffice?! any takers?

I'm reserving Earls Court pending a decision

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Do you even KNOW anything about playing this game?

Where's your Circle Line hand? How many times have you looped around Bank?

You can't just go to Mornington without the double playback to Kings Cross at the very least.

'Sake.

Quite. I'd suggest invoking the Ghost Station imperative and send him to Wood Lane. He can sodding well stay there an' all.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008

MORNINGTON CRESCENT!!

You've committed the Hit and Hope mistake...in footballing terms the ball's landed in The Sporstman.

I parry with a deft stab at Willesden Junction Gnnaaarrrr!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here