Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MORNINGTON CRESCENT anyone?

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
I give you Sloane Square again then, get out of that if you think you can.

A BOLD move for you there Phil. The double-up early doors. There's only one obvious move to stop you getting Mornington in 3 moves and that of course is Victoria

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Invalid i'm afraid, you peasant where are you from Hackney??! dear oh dear!

I think the double up rule (sometimes known as the 7-14 Friday protocol) is in play therefore his play is deemed good.

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
In that case and following on from Paddington I'm calling Mornington Crescent in 3 no problem, too many novices on here giving it large!! Obviously I am plumping for Embankment (South side of course).

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
You're getting too close. Time for a serious blocking move.

Cannon Street.

mmmmmmmmmmmm

I see what you did there...................WESTMINSTER

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
haha what a mugs move! in 2 now with Kings Cross, there is no Archbishops trumpton in play so it can't be interceded! I'm closing in!

MtFloridaGull

Jan 29, 2008
I'm calling cowcaddens with a hope of Kelvinside next however I fear split-location rules will not allow anti-clockwise circular travel during the first week of lent, but I could be wrong

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I'm calling cowcaddens with a hope of Kelvinside next however I fear split-location rules will not allow anti-clockwise circular travel during the first week of lent, but I could be wrong

You are wrong I am afraid....following the Edict of Worms in the late 16C, all subjects in the second week of Lent must be followed by the word " wibble", therefore performing the Alakhien defence, I will carry on with Sloan Square......"wibble"

Collar Feeler

Jul 26, 2003
Christ you flippin git!! A complete lift from Brian Ollocks 1968 rematch with the Uckfield 9, that is well sneaky and my win in 2 is destroyed. Damage limitation time and a defensive Gunnersbury to stifle a complete stalemate.

MtFloridaGull

Jan 29, 2008
bugger that's me out so so close and yet so far:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here