Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More breaking news at 7.30 via twitter! - Vicente returns (merged)

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I don't care what happened over the last few weeks, simply because NOBODY knows what really happened. As long as he gives us the performances he did last season and gives us 100% effort on the pitch he will have my unequivocal support!

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
This breaking news is like Christmas. This time the present is a replacement for the one that got broke. Hopefully we are going to love this one even more.

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
I wonder what the deal is? If its just the same extended year, it might hint that Elche couldn't/wouldn't pay a fee and we wouldnt let him go for nowt. Or am I being too negative?

Yes i'd say so, I think it was just a case of, Wifey, let me go play tippy-tappy in England, finally convincing her to move/let him go for 2 nights a week.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
ole motherf*ckers!!!!!!

Southstandfaithful

Oct 22, 2010
H Heath
Don;t think he has anything to make up for..... as long as he wears a brighton shirt and gives he's all, then i'm happy!.......i am so excited....what a squad we have.......Vicente, Saltor, Bridge, Thomas K, Lua lua, CMS, Buckley, Bridcutt.....

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Just because he is coming back to training, what does that really mean?.He is under contract ffs, he is only turning up at his place of employment, as he should do. I will be happier when I see a statement from the player or his agent. Vicente at our club under protest, may not be a good thing at all.

Smile

Aug 19, 2011
I don't care what happened over the last few weeks, simply because NOBODY knows what really happened. As long as he gives us the performances he did last season and gives us 100% effort on the pitch he will have my unequivocal support!

THIS, I have lived in Spain for the last 7 years and no amount of money would get me back in the UK, so there can be only one reason to return and thats to get the blue and white stripes on and top the league!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Just because he is coming back to training, what does that really mean?.He is under contract ffs, he is only turning up at his place of employment, as he should do. I will be happier when I see a statement from the player or his agent. Vicente at our club under protest, may not be a good thing at all.

Read what Gus has said about the situation and get off your high horse

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham

Moaner. You said he's not coming back today and now you're moaning again. Optimise more.

Smile

Aug 19, 2011

your so funny...

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Fukcing hell, I am absolutely THRILLED to bits after the last few days. Talk about unheralded expectations and ambition in my lifetime. Bloody Nora how exciting is all this? !!!

SEAGGUUUUULLLLLS!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Read what Gus has said about the situation and get off your high horse[/QUOTE

And since when is everything Gus says gospel?..Whats he suppose to say anyway?...If Vicente is coming back, then the chances are we have given in to his demands, i'm not so sure that's something to be thrilled about long term. We will see.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Wow, great news :D...

Your opinion? I am pretty excited by the prospect.

#BHAFC‬ star Vicente will return tomorrow to begin training on Monday. Gus Poyet: "I'm delighted to say Vicente will be with us next season."

Followed by:

Poyet on Vicente: "Everyone is happy. I'm sure, like me, the fans are now looking forward to seeing him back in an Albion shirt." #BHAFC

I truly hope that Includes Vicente Rodriguez

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here