Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More breaking news at 7.30 via twitter! - Vicente returns (merged)

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
I am still a little cautious here... if he was completely happy would he not have signed the 2 yr contract on the table? I just hope (and really don't want to be a pessimist) that he hasnt been "forced" to come back because Elche didnt have the funds to buy him...

seagullfromamex

Apr 6, 2012
So much for a striker in a lower league under 25, trying to hint at Jordan Rhodes.

Then makes this thread to cover it up, bellend.

Well, to be honest I just shared with you who I have seen... I have never said it WILL be today... although I have hoped it would be.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
From the OS.

"I'm absolutely delighted to say that Vicente will be with us next season and to know he will be part of the squad is fantastic news for the club and our supporters.

"Too much has been made of the situation but Vicente's had some personal issues to resolve before being able to return to England; nothing to do with football or financial issues.

"These issues have been resolved now and everyone is happy. I'm sure, like me, the fans are now looking forward to seeing him back in a Brighton & Hove Albion shirt during pre-season and in the Championship."

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
TODAY:
"Too much has been made of the situation"

MIDWEEK:
"The only thing we know is he didn’t turn up and is showing willingness to leave." Poyet in the Argus

Happy to see him back? Yes, he's a quality player.
Disappointed with the way things have panned out. Yes.
A little more reserved in my feeling towards him now? Yes.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Just a reminder what this fella can do...

Should ensure we shift the remaining season tickets!

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I wonder what the deal is? If its just the same extended year, it might hint that Elche couldn't/wouldn't pay a fee and we wouldnt let him go for nowt. Or am I being too negative?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
f***ing YES.

Bruno, Kuszczak, Bridge....now he's staying. Bloody hell it's going to be a fun season. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've got to change my underpants as I've had a rather pleasant discharge.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Get in there ! Fantastic news !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here