Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More breaking news at 7.30 via twitter! - Vicente returns (merged)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm so happy I could cry

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Great news, but was expecting to be a new signing. (Never Grateful!!)

As far as I'm concerned it is a new signing, I never expected him to pull on an Albion shirt again. Fantastic news

turnstiler

Ex North Stand Turnstiler
Mar 6, 2009
Cologne, Germany
We just need to sign a "San"

san_vicente_bridge_sign_by_sings_with_spirits-d38pcsa.jpg

Well I found it good Gazwag.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Next season's squad looking something like this with a month or so to go:

---------------------------------Kuzszcak------------------------------------
-------Bruno---------------Greer------------El-Abd-----------Bridge--------
---------------------------------Bridcutt-------------------------------------
--------------------------Sparrow---------Vicente---------------------------
----Buckley----------------------------------------------------LuaLua-------
----------------------------------CMS----------------------------------------

Bench: Brez, Dunk, Calderon, Dicker, Barnes, Noone, Agdestein/Painter/Vincelot/Elphick

Incredible.

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
So in a nutshell, you don't find it a bit strange how a couple of days ago, it was all doom and gloom and now everything is rosy in the garden...I'm over the moon Vicente is back, I just don't buy all this happy families crap....I will be even happier when I see him on the pitch and weaving his magic.
Not strange at all to anyone who's seen how NSC works.
Rumour/troll/windup - cue loads of speculation/guesswork, followed by half a dozen new threads rehashing those non-facts - then the original threads start quoting THOSE threads, stubbornly insisting they MUST be true (complete with capitalised words). Then, when the truth finally comes out, there are plenty on here that refuse to believe it.

Try looking back to the news report about the contract extension, and you'll see that Gus stated at that time
"we look forward to seeing the end of all the personal situations with Vicente and bringing him back".
Through all the doom and gloom of this thread, I was clinging to the hope that it was just this (and perhaps a bit of indignation over the option being taken up), and I'm relieved that it seems that it was indeed just personal issues.
So let's give the guy and the club credit for keeping these personal matters private, and get behind the whole team again.

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
Next season's squad looking something like this with a month or so to go:

---------------------------------Kuzszcak------------------------------------
-------Bruno---------------Greer------------El-Abd-----------Bridge--------
---------------------------------Bridcutt-------------------------------------
--------------------------Sparrow---------Vicente---------------------------
----Buckley----------------------------------------------------LuaLua-------
----------------------------------CMS----------------------------------------

Bench: Brez, Dunk, Calderon, Dicker, Barnes, Noone, Agdestein/Painter/Vincelot/Elphick

Incredible.

I think by this time next week you will be crossing Sparrow's name out and replacing it with another..

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I wonder what the deal is? If its just the same extended year, it might hint that Elche couldn't/wouldn't pay a fee and we wouldnt let him go for nowt. Or am I being too negative?
If vicente wanted to stay in spain he would've brought himself out of the contract,the man must have shiteloads of money anyway.

It's a case of his other half dropped and he spent time with them as expected,i thought he would leave as his other half surely would stay in spain after dropping,looks like it was a case of just spending time with the family.

Awesome news!!!!!!!

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
If the Bridge signing did have an influence and changed Vicente's mind does that make it a swing bridge?
I for one think this is brilliant and can only be positive for the club can't wait for the season to start.
Doubt that,it seems he was always goner come back and his ex team mate joined a week earlier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here