Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More breaking news at 7.30 via twitter! - Vicente returns (merged)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
very poor effort Mr Freeman!

Zaha aimlessly tries another run forward, Bridcutt hits him hard wins the ball(even though he goes down like he's been shot) , diaganol pass back to Saltor, sideways to Greer, Back to Saltor, diaganol pass back to Kusczak, forward to El Abd, sideways pass to Bridge, Bridge forwards to the half way line, he cuts the ball inside to Noone, Noone skins 2, and plays ball inside to Vicente, a deft fade and turn, passes it out to Buckley who dances past Parr, and slips in an angled pass back to the edge of the area where Vicente hits the ball first time with the outside of his boot to the Gem at the back post who rises above a hapless Palace CB and guides it across goal to CMS, even he can't miss with this 2 yard open goal. Speroni turns and picks the ball out the net and boots it awayin disgust, and not for the first time this evening.

Sorry dude, typing on my phone so kept it short!!

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Either you are on a wind up or you are just f***ing stupid. Does anyone ever check the board before posting anymore?

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Been out drinking and in my excitement i just typed......
Feel free for a mod to cancel it

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
I just heard a bang...
etc etc etc

we really have done this a lot now.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It does contain a link

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Either you are on a wind up or you are just f***ing stupid. Does anyone ever check the board before posting anymore?

Come on, don't be too harsh on the guy, especially as he's taken the time to put those little stars on the title.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Come on, don't be too harsh on the guy, especially as he's taken the time to put those little stars on the title.

binfest 10 plus pages-expecting a few Palace to join at some stage

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Wally Gould

Jul 10, 2011
I really would love it if Vincente stayed as I love him. If he doesn't then he is an arse.

Vicente Back for Pre Season
Posted on: Sat 07 Jul 2012

By Paul Camillin

Seagulls star Vicente will return to Brighton this weekend to begin pre-season training with Albion this week.

The Spaniard has yet to return to the club due to family reasons, but will return to Sussex tomorrow and link up with the squad for training on Monday.

Albion boss Gus Poyet said, "I'm absolutely delighted to say that Vicente will be with us next season and to know he will be part of the squad is fantastic news for the club and our supporters.

"Too much has been made of the situation but Vicente's had some personal issues to resolve before being able to return to England; nothing to do with football or financial issues.

"These issues have been resolved now and everyone is happy. I'm sure, like me, the fans are now looking forward to seeing him back in a Brighton & Hove Albion shirt during pre-season and in the Championship."

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I really would love it if Vincente stayed as I love him. If he doesn't then he is an arse.

but you would have to let him go-if you loved him....no point keeping unhappy players-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here