Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Money + Ex = Need advice

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
she needs a kind, affectionate man in touch with his gentler ide. A man that she can call a true friend and soul mate.

and someone who will give her one up the marmite superhighway.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Spend ANOTHER £70 getting her an ethical Christmas present from somewhere like Oxfam Unwrapped - a desk for a school in Africa, a goat for a third world village etc.

Send it to her with a message along the lines of "Hope you got as much pleasure out of my £70 as these people have."

Should make her feel like a shit twice over. And places you so far up the moral high ground you'll probably get vertigo.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Buzzer said:
she needs a kind, affectionate man in touch with his gentler ide. A man that she can call a true friend and soul mate.

and someone who will give her one up the marmite superhighway.

This is the thing, she loved being slapped about in the bedroom (just on the arse) and being called a slag but would never take it up the chutney locker. She was happy for me to come on her tits and wipe my old boy clean on her face while telling her what a dirty slag she was but anywhere near the sheriffs badge and it was a no go.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think we're starting to get a clearer picture of this lady.

Sorry Les but I think you fell for a wrong 'un.

Best to move on and find a lady that won't mind you dipping into the tea towel holder.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Buzzer said:
I think we're starting to get a clearer picture of this lady.

Sorry Les but I think you fell for a wrong 'un.

Best to move on and find a lady that won't mind you dipping into the tea towel holder.

She did let me shave her minky which was fecking mint. However the boundaries of cock to ring love need to be pushed, the next one better have some issues, mainly revolving around having her back pasty smashed in.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:
She did let me shave her minky which was fecking mint. However the boundaries of cock to ring love need to be pushed, the next one better have some issues, mainly revolving around having her back pasty smashed in.

that's the spirit. Don't let this harridan spoil your quest for true love.

Sounds like you have a plan to find Miss Right. Let's just hope that she's also Miss 'please take me up the Gary'.

fingers crossed and we're all rooting for you.

(unintentional pun - but now I think about it quite funny :lol: )

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Buzzer said:
that's the spirit. Don't let this harridan spoil your quest for true love.

Sounds like you have a plan to find Miss Right. Let's just hope that she's also Miss 'please take me up the Gary'.

fingers crossed and we're all rooting for you.

(unintentional pun - but now I think about it quite funny :lol: )

Thats the problem, everyone else is rooting except me. Still, the time is nigh. Some wrongun is gonna get beasted up the garage.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Just write it off to experience - write down all the things that were good about your relationship and then all the bad.

If there are more good than bad, then you know it is £70 well spent.

If there are more bad than good, then you know how those who buy 3 tickets to Selhurst Park feel.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Les Biehn said:
This is the thing, she loved being slapped about in the bedroom (just on the arse) and being called a slag but would never take it up the chutney locker. She was happy for me to come on her tits and wipe my old boy clean on her face while telling her what a dirty slag she was but anywhere near the sheriffs badge and it was a no go.

I take it there are no picture/videos of the above events? Otherwise you could THREATEN her with the old 'Gimme the dosh or I'll post the pic/vid on the NET for the world to see your goo-covered boat race!' line.

Just a thought.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Dougal said:
smash her windows and do her car , thats should cover the £70 from the money grabbing whoare

Bingo! Do something that will cost her £70 whether it goes to you or not you will get satisfaction!!!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Call her house when you know she is out and leave a message with her mum asking when you will be getting the money back.

East Staffs Gull

Jan 16, 2004
Birmingham and Austria
Tell her that she can keep the £70 as your financial circumstances have considerably changed for the better. Could prompt an interesting reaction.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Phone her up pretending to be an army general or whatever and tell her that her boyfriend is dead.

Lush

Mods' Pet
£70? That's just a couple of good nights out.

If she's that skint that she has to borrow £70 from you then she's going to carry on being skint having a crap life with no money and a schizo boyfriend who hardly ever sees.

She's hardly the big winner is she?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Les, just walk away, you'll just end up being even more bitter worrying about it, just write it off to experience.

Go out and find someone better, I did !

Les Biehn said:
My Ex still owes me £70 despite the fact she was supposed to have paid it about a month ago. Now I know its not a lot of money but f*** her, she treated me like shit so I don't know why she should effectively be rewarded for it. She ignores any contact regarding the money and I am getting f***ed off. Does anybody know where I stand legally.

I read this as Monkey + Ex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here