Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Money + Ex = Need advice

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Bluejuice said:
Unless she signed an agreement when you loaned her the money there is no legal standpoint.

It's gone, write it off to experience and focus your efforts into finding a new slag. There are plenty about

Indeed there are.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Les Biehn said:
So you think I should drop it now then MoH? Why? if I can get it back with minimal fuss surely its worth it.

Why ask for advice when you're not going to take it?

The general consensuses seems to be to move on.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lammy said:
Why ask for advice when you're not going to take it?

The general consensuses seems to be to move on.

Well considering I have said I am gonna apply a bit of pressure than leave it I guess I am taking the advice. I was just interested to see why MoH felt that way about it.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Les Biehn said:
So you think I should drop it now then MoH? Why? if I can get it back with minimal fuss surely its worth it.
I think the "minimal fuss" bit must be seen as dubious, tbh. Let it go.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
I think the "minimal fuss" bit must be seen as dubious, tbh. Let it go.
Dubious in what way?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Les Biehn said:
Well considering I have said I am gonna apply a bit of pressure than leave it I guess I am taking the advice. I was just interested to see why MoH felt that way about it.

What is 'a bit of pressure' ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Les. My advice would be to make up some ruse whereby you got her to agree to fly to the States with you. Then simply kidnap her and sue her for the cash on the fine television show for trailor trash hosted by this woman

judge_judy_image.jpg

As ever hope this helps

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Les Biehn said:
He's currently in Iraq. She still lives with her parents. Who luckily love me and hate him. Her mum went skits when she broke up with me and told her not to f*** me about. She hasn't even told her mum she is back with the psycho army boy.

Keep away from him if he is carrying a rucksack then Les.

But you know what they say about birds

"Once you've tried Iraqi, there's no turning backy"

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Les Biehn said:
Dubious in what way?
Erm, "minimal fuss" for me would entail far less than driving up north (doesn't she live in the north?), knocking on an ex's front door (never nice), arranging to meet up (although she's already shunned your attempts to sort this out). It's looking more than a bit obvious to me: kiss the money goodbye (think of it as sex payments if you like) get out there and pull somebody else! There's gash everywhere.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Lammy said:
What is 'a bit of pressure' ?

Just telling her I will phone her house and if shes not there I will have to speak to her old dear about it. Who will probably give me the money and kick her slightly flabby arse.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Les Biehn said:
Just telling her I will phone her house and if shes not there I will have to speak to her old dear about it. Who will probably give me the money and kick her slightly flabby arse.

job done :thumbsup:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Man of Harveys said:
Erm, "minimal fuss" for me would entail far less than driving up north (doesn't she live in the north?), knocking on an ex's front door (never nice), arranging to meet up (although she's already shunned your attempts to sort this out). It's looking more than a bit obvious to me: kiss the money goodbye (think of it as sex payments if you like) get out there and pull somebody else! There's gash everywhere.

Goog god, I'm certainly not gonna go to those lengths. Just do what I told Lammy.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If that doesnt work Les then I would leave it and as MOH says spend ANOTHER £70 pulling some slag.

Can't believe how quickly she 'moved on' tho. She is clearly not right in the head. :nono:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
If that doesnt work Les then I would leave it and as MOH says spend ANOTHER £70 pulling some slag.

Can't believe how quickly she 'moved on' tho. She is clearly not right in the head. :nono:

She's back with the mentalist who likes to punch her when she steps out of line. Women eh:shrug:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
She's back with the mentalist who likes to punch her when she steps out of line. Women eh:shrug:

Obviously a woman with a VERY low self esteem.

Slut Faced Whores :angry: :angry: :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Obviously a woman with a VERY low self esteem.

Slut Faced Whores :angry: :angry: :angry:

That was my assessment. Apparently he makes her truly happy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here