Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Feels like there are a few teams we could potentially overtake in terms of final league position too. Feels like we’re not dissimilar to Leicester and Wolves in terms of squad strength. Obviously anything could happen but finishing as high as 7th is quite feasible. UTA.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Liverpool have apparently bid £50m

If that's true. I'm very confident that is nowhere near enough to tempt us. They'd have to get it up to 70 or 80m to make us think seriously, which they won't do.

I'd be very happy for the transfer window to end now.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
All this let a player go for the right price / if good opportunity to step up has caused us a potential problem. Means we can have our team ripped apart just by 1 of each of the top 4 offering us big money.

If we sold him this window, regardless of the fee it’d be hugely disappointing and short sighted

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
If that's true. I'm very confident that is nowhere near enough to tempt us. They'd have to get it up to 70 or 80m to make us think seriously, which they won't do.

I'd be very happy for the transfer window to end now.
Klopp normally gets what he wants they would probably pay what we want. Would be out of order though selling our best players in one window.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
All this let a player go for the right price / if good opportunity to step up has caused us a potential problem. Means we can have our team ripped apart just by 1 of each of the top 4 offering us big money.

If we sold him this window, regardless of the fee it’d be hugely disappointing and short sighted
No one is saying we will. We won’t sell this window whatever.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
The stuff I've found online suggests the bid is 50m euros not pounds. Scousers you can F.R.O.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The reason we won’t sell for £50m or so this window is that we know teams will prioritise Moises next Summer and we’ll get much nearer £80m.
We keep him for another year and next year sell him for the type of money that means we can replace with 2/3 quality players. Rinse and repeat.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I’m not sure there’s much in this stuff... he’s a raw but incredible talent for sure, but 50-100 million ?!? based on 10 games is insanity even for the ‘big’ six.

As GP says, he’s not really played in a losing team, how will he react to a few poorer performances? I don’t know, we don’t know, Klopp et al, they don’t know either... I’m not sure he’s proven, other than a fabulous start to his top flight career...

If anything, he’ll be signing for us on a new lucrative and long term deal.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If I wake up tomorrow and read Free Caicedo anywhere I’m going back to bed.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Liverpool have apparently bid £50m

I hope this is just to troll Man Utd, if so my opinion of them might actually increase

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I’m not sure there’s much in this stuff... he’s a raw but incredible talent for sure, but 50-100 million ?!? based on 10 games is insanity even for the ‘big’ six.

As GP says, he’s not really played in a losing team, how will he react to a few poorer performances? I don’t know, we don’t know, Klopp et al, they don’t know either... I’m not sure he’s proven, other than a fabulous start to his top flight career...

If anything, he’ll be signing for us on a new lucrative and long term deal.
Is this any more fanciful than the price Birmingham got for Jude Bellingham?

......and btw, no, no way should we sell now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here