Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Back in the day (going back 20 years admittedly, when you were banging on about your muscles and your Range Rover, etc) you were more upbeat

Nowadays, the voice of doom and gloom (you'd say realism!)

What gives?!!!!
ROIDS. 💪🏻

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
But think about our track record of developing players especially under RDZ who has basically super charged every player he hasn't fallen out with.
There is an argument to suggest RDZ/BHA has supercharged the careers of the players we’ve fallen out with too.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Re him playing defensively. Let's not forget Mac. He is a better DM than AM now for my money. You don't have to be a destroyer to excel in that role.
The likes of Pep, Arteta and RDZ really don't value FM style positions in the way we are used to. See Stones, Rico Lewis, Zinchenko, how Havertz will be used.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It's a really difficult one. Obviously there was that interview about how low he felt when he joined and he has a good group of mates here who speak the language etc. But it is a really important moment in his development. I think he needs a loan, to play number ten, and a bit of advice chance to a) get used to playing regularly and b) mature a little. He seems to be the total opposite of Enciso who is supremely confident. The question would be where would he go? I would be looking for a club that has a few Argentines in, maybe a lower level La Liga team. I think he'd enjoy feeling slightly more at home culturally, probably prefer the weather.
Despite the increase in games this year, is the occasional cup game and the odd appearance off the bench in the league (even getting on the bench seems tough if most players are fit) more beneficial than decent minutes somewhere else?
West Ham had 23 players that played more than 7 times last season. Is Buonaotte in our top 23 players? Is he ever going to get in the squad ahead of a fit Lallana or Gross or Milner? Does he offer more than an Adingra or Kudus? If you have three or four players in the ten/wide roles in the matchday squad who he is regularly getting in ahead of?
It's a fascinating side to managing the squad, and on the whole one we are very good at, so the likelihood is the club will make the right choice, but right now a loan does seem the best option.
Facundo needs more time.

If its any reference. I was at Stoke away in cup and Enciso was pretty rubbish that night, running about like a headless chicken, losing ball and generally pretty ineffective. From that night to a few months later the jump in performances and consistency was massive.

The Chelsea wonder goal probably helped that too.

Facundo may also be on the cusp of something, he shows flashes, patience and persistence may also work for him.

UTA

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Surely this isn't a fan of the team that saw their club legend turn down £200k a week to stay at Palace in order to go to Turkey?

Don't mess with him, notorious on the streets of Croydon:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230806_145012_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230806_145012_Chrome.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 49

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Currently circling M25 looking for anything but a sign to Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here