Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mods, what the hell are you playing at?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Seriously missing the point tonight. You're ruining it. I will keep posting a new thread like this all night. Feel free to keep moving it, but you're way out of line. Humourless killjoys.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Very weird. I do hope it's not a lone mod who's been ploughing a rather lone furrow about how everyone should shut up and be nice towards Glenn Murray.

Anyway - very enjoyable and entertaining stuff. Palace fought hard enough at the end albeit with little guile, all of which makes the denouement all the sweeter.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Only just come on the board but agree. Let the gloating stuff run and run and run and run.

Could you please do some thread unmerging?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Whats wrong with palace trolls showing up and sseeing so many happy and joyous threads compared to the usual moaning?

Someone take Hitoney outside and shoot him.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
I reckon its El Smellydente

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Seriously missing the point tonight. You're ruining it. I will keep posting a new thread like this all night. Feel free to keep moving it, but you're way out of line. Humourless killjoys.

Tooting you are correct, keep on posting!!!!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Look I aleady accept for whatever reason you dont like me, fair enough, but if you want to accuse me of something please get your facts correct first!!

I have not done ANYTHING FFS!!

Fair enough, so we just shoot El Spazadente then? I'm OK with that.:)

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't see how 6 or 7 threads gets the point across or annoys palace fans any more than one giant thread. I think they already know we don't like them, it's not like they need to be reminded by having our board dedicate half the front page to their loss.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Look I aleady accept for whatever reason you dont like me, fair enough, but if you want to accuse me of something please get your facts correct first!!

I have not done ANYTHING FFS!!

Oh dear, oh dear. I was only yanking your chain. You took my previous post about the quoting to heart, when it was an innocent and light-hearted comment.

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

My only dislike for you is that you have never produced a full size picture of your avatar :censored:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No but you can start by spelling my username f***ing right!!! its not to hard...hitony.....FFS...

That was a genuine mistake, you need to chill out a bit. Dont know if BOF has it in for you or not, I dont. Personally I think BOFs a passionless nondescript windbag who would be easy to ignore if I ever felt the need, so take your mogadon and relax.:)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Oh dear, oh dear. I was only yanking your chain. You took my previous post about the quoting to heart, when it was an innocent and light-hearted comment.

Apologies for the misunderstanding.

My only dislike for you is that you have never produced a full size picture of your avatar :censored:

That was a genuine mistake, you need to chill out a bit. Dont know if BOF has it in for you or not, I dont. Personally I think BOFs a passionless nondescript windbag who would be easy to ignore if I ever felt the need, so take your mogadon and relax.:)

I dont need to chill out at all, I am always chilled, what i am fed up with is being accused of doing things when i have not done it, I sat up all night the other night to protect NSC, not just for me, but for everyone, and this is the thanks i get, I accept that i am a very active mod, hence i put myself in the firing line a bit more ofton than I should do maybe?
PM me if you think i have done something wrong, I answer EVERY PM and am happy to explain anything i can, there are MANY that will tell you this, everything i do is for NSC not myself!!

Apology accepted BoF, and thank you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here